Bravely Default II – Announcement Trailer

Pikachu

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

I'm sure I'll pick it up at some point, but I'm knee deep in Persona 5 right now and I know if I pick up BD2 now I will try it out and then get distracted and end up not finishing either 

It’s a great JRPG

24 minutes ago, johnny said:

if i played this without playing the others would i be lost with the story? 

Nope. But it may take a while to learn/get the hang of the battle system. It’s not rocket science though. Once it clicks you are good to go. 

• 5 months later...

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT THIS ON THE SWITCH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I put off playing all the Bravely Default games for years, put off playing BD2 until I beat the first two like a week ago, and they do this to me now?

Never spend money on anything!

That said, I welcome this on Steam, the game runs like fucking absolute dog shit on the Switch and is ugly as hell to boot. It's so much less clean and less snappy than the 3DS games, which I never thought I'd say. It's honestly been making it hard for me to put too much time into it, so I guess they got me. Double dipping with no hesitation.

By the way, it's 10% off on Steam, but 21% off on GMG.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I put off playing all the Bravely Default games for years, put off playing BD2 until I beat the first two like a week ago, and they do this to me now?

That said, I welcome this on Steam, the game runs like fucking absolute dog shit on the Switch and is ugly as hell to boot. It's so much less clean and less snappy than the 3DS games, which I never thought I'd say. It's honestly been making it hard for me to put too much time into it, so I guess they got me. Double dipping with no hesitation.

At this point ir's probably best to hold off on most non-1st Party switch titles.

8 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Not sure if you're referencing my post or the Switch copy on sale, but the GMG sale is for the Steam version.

I had just literally bought the switch version for 29.99. I hardly ever play my switch though, so I'm going to return it as soon as it shows up

21 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Thank you for triggering the PC release. ❤