Greta Thunberg is TIME's Person of the Year

It’s amusing that you guys think a public activist and a private person are the same thing. 

The correct comparison is the GOP jackals who routinely parroted Limbaugh calling Chelsea Clinton ugly during her years as a child in the White House now losing their minds about Barron remarks of any kind.

I mean, it's just a fart in the bullshit tornado that is the Donald Trump presidency... but that tweet is an absolutely abhorrent thing to come from the President of the unites states.

I mean, just pathetic, vile and awful. He's a fucking clown. A rancid pile of human garbage with a disgusting ugly soul.

It's the people who justify this bullshit we should be truly mad at. Trump is what he is and anyone who isn't a fucking nitwit drooling simpleton knows what he is. If you are standing with and supporting a terrible monster of a human being and that will be with you forever. You will have Donald Trump taint on you for the rest of your lives.

This is not okay.

Good for Greta. She deserves it. She got a lot of people's attention, and even if she didn't win many over on the right, I think she expressed the magnitude of the issue in only a way a teenager and future victim of this mess could which was unique and made people that do believe in climate change put it higher on their priority list.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:07 AM, sblfilms said:

Oh, that annual thing where people get confused by the point of Time’s POTY. Great.

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

She joins Vladimir Putin, Nikita Krushchev, Joseph Stalin (x2), Adolph Hitler and the Ayatollah Khomeini.

BTW, is Time still relevant in 2019?

Found that guy!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, sblfilms said:

It’s amusing that you guys think a public activist and a private person are the same thing. 

The correct comparison is the GOP jackals who routinely parroted Limbaugh calling Chelsea Clinton ugly during her years as a child in the White House now losing their minds about Barron remarks of any kind.

I’m more upset about grown adults mocking a minor who is the autism spectrum than people on a message board making inaccurate comparisons, but maybe that’s just me.

15 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I’m more upset about grown adults mocking a minor who is the autism spectrum than people on a message board making inaccurate comparisons, but maybe that’s just me.

Ok

20 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I agree that it's not the same thing...but also that Barron was never attacked at all, his name was literally just said in public, and Melanie and co. basically fabricated the entire outrage to distract from real issues.

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I agree that it's not the same thing...but also that Barron was never attacked at all, his name was literally just said in public, and Melanie and co. basically fabricated the entire outrage to distract from real issues.

Hence “Barron remarks of any kind”...