The Snyder Cut is real...and it's SPECTACULAR!

TwinIon

• 3 weeks later...

Also Snyder is only promising four minutes of new footage in his cut...

snyder-cut-justice-league.jpg
COLLIDER.COM

Zack Snyder revealed how much new footage fans can expect to see in the upcoming HBO Max miniseries Zack Snyder's Justice League.

If anything can kill the current wave of superhero movies it could possibly be THIS trainwreck. Combined with the lack of new content due to theater closures.

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Zack Snyder is stuck in 90's era Image comics aesthetic.

Not nearly enough pouches, but yeah, that’s fair. :p

17 hours ago, johnny said:

still looks like shit 

LOL

14 hours ago, silentbob said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously what the fuck is Snyder’s obsession with superheroes inspiring panty dropping while there’s an explosion going on in the background as the alleged heroes... don’t care about the collateral damage at all. I mean this whole trailer is basically some people liked Watchmen, some people liked Justice League... what if they porked? Guy getting blown up by a blue explosion, that Leonard Cohen song, zombie enemies... all we need is that actress from Sucker Punch and it’ll literally be every idea he’s ever had in one movie.

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Hey, Joss Whedon sucks.

He's been having allegations going at him for awhile, first from his ex and then when he quietly quit his own new HBO show coming out, The Nevers, as well as having been super quiet online and in the press since before he took over Justice League. I think what stings more is the hypocrisy of him saying he was a feminist, etc. 

I still like a lot of his work, but, yeah, what the fuck. He sucks. I completely believe her.

I think she brings more weight to the situation because she had years of this abuse under him. Ray on the other hand was working with Joss under a tight timeline that would put anyone under extreme stress. I could see how little outburst would happen, that might come off in a bad way to some people 

9 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I think she brings more weight to the situation because she had years of this abuse under him. Ray on the other hand was working with Joss under a tight timeline that would put anyone under extreme stress. I could see how little outburst would happen, that might come off in a bad way to some people 

That is a very generous take on the difference ;) 

Oh the irony of Whedon complaining about Marvel's creative process after working on Age of Ultron... probably because they were tempering his bigoted tendencies.

And holy shit, after a quick search to refresh my memory of what Joss said about the MCU apparently he wanted Vision's penis to show up in Age of Ultron.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Oh the irony of Whedon complaining about Marvel's creative process after working on Age of Ultron... probably because they were tempering his bigoted tendencies.

And holy shit, after a quick search to refresh my memory of what Joss said about the MCU apparently he wanted Vision's penis to show up in Age of Ultron.

Yea, but, how else could Wanda get pregnant? Vibranium penis power.

15 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

*Flustered British Noises*

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, that is literally joker. Complete insanity with face paint.

This is going to be such a train wreck.

Except The Joker doesn't use facepaint*, so not literally The Joker. 

*Not counting the Christopher Nolan version since that was a heightened realism take on Batman. 

7 hours ago, Brick said:

Except The Joker doesn't use facepaint*, so not literally The Joker. 

*Not counting the Christopher Nolan version since that was a heightened realism take on Batman. 

There are multiple versions over the last 80 years, the chemical bath Joker is definitely the most well-known, but I believethat appeared somewhere in the 70's-80's. But he was just a clown in makeup for the first 30 years or so.

There is no correct version of him, he has more "origins" than any other villain or superhero I can think of. So we're both correct and both wrong, I guess?