About to buy a new set of pc speakers (help)

MeatAndPotatoes

Ya, i've been eying the 2000DBs for several months and almost bought them a couple times. Then I saw the 350s today for $100 off and now im not as sure. I'm not a bass head at all, but I do listen to a lot of bass heavy music like alternative gothic acid trance. Also the bass would add a lot more immersion in games. All the reviews I can find say nothing but both of these sets are badass. Tough decision for sure!

Oh and as for the sub going out, same can be said for the 2.0s since the amp is inside the right speaker. As I typed that, my 1st ever steam controller just arrived at my door

I have these and love them:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F133260850104

You can have the lights mirror the colors on the edge of your monitor to “extend” the screen in an immersion sense, and other games are supported via the Logitech software to interact with the game. ie: color flashes when you take damage in battlefield 5 or a pulsating red when you’re low on health, in GTAV the lights mimic police cars when they’re hunting for you, etc.

But if you’re looking for something very high-end I’d go with the second link.

• Like 1

i'm totally speechless right now :shock:

you weren't lying about the bass.... I can feel the drummer kick that bass drum. And Danny Carry beating on those tom toms is just orgasmic. Sounds like I'm inside of a live show. It's crazy picking out which instrument to pay attention to there's so much fucking detail holy fucking shit........