Binge watching any shows?

I am watching each Arrowverse show as they air currently after having recently binged them all to catch up after about a year and a half.

I plan to start binging TNG soon to finish up right around the time Picard starts.

I have also been binging Mumbo Jumbo and Grian's season 6 Hermitcraft episodes on Youtube, but I am not sure that counts :p

I guess after just finishing up Supergirl a few weeks ago, I haven't really settled on the next big show I haven't already watched to binge next.

21 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I need to watch This is Us because it looks interesting but haven't watched it yet.

It's a very well done family show. My best friend was a writer/producer on it for two seasons before he left, but I was a fan of the show before he started working on it. I got to go to their wrap party a couple of years ago.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:33 AM, Remarkableriots said:

I had wondered if anybody else here liked Schitt's Creek. I really enjoy watching it but i'm a season behind i think.

I blew through the first 6 episodes just now. My sides literally hurt. The David character might be my favorite character on TV. Ever. 

10 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I've decided to stop binge watching anything as I consider it to be a degenerate practice and to limit myself to watching no more than 2 episodes of a show consecutively.

Yeah but once a degenerate always a degenerate. 

21 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I've decided to stop binge watching anything as I consider it to be a degenerate practice and to limit myself to watching no more than 2 episodes of a show consecutively.

My dad does this. But his reasoning is he doesn’t want to burn through a good show. He wants to take his time and enjoy it. 

• Shocked 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, stepee said:

Just binged all of Mandalorian yesterday and today - ITS SO GOOD. @Biggie

Also binged season 1 is You over the last week on netflix, really enjoy it, starting season 1 now.

Starting season 2 now?

We just flew through Mythic Quest on Apple TV+. It’s no Silicon Valley, but it was still pretty entertaining and definitely worth a watch.