NFL Week 12 - Keep Your Helmet On, It's Week 12!

Keyser_Soze

Jesus Christ that was a mugging, And the Rams were home. I noticed the crowd was completely dead for their first 3 and out too. The Rams are a mess, they definitely need to get Goff back on track. Seems like ever since Belichik figured them out, the word got out to the rest of the league and they haven't adapted. McVay is starting to look pretty overrated right now because if anyone has a gameplan against him he hasn't been able to read it and react. 

6 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Jesus Christ that was a mugging, And the Rams were home. I noticed the crowd was completely dead for their first 3 and out too. The Rams are a mess, they definitely need to get Goff back on track. Seems like ever since Belichik figured them out, the word got out to the rest of the league and they haven't adapted. McVay is starting to look pretty overrated right now because if anyone has a gameplan against him he hasn't been able to read it and react. 

This isn't an isolated incident against a good team, they've been dominating good teams all season.

Last week vs Texans 41 - 7

Beat the patriots by 17 points (37-20)

Beat the Seahawks 30 - 16

And they hadn't really let Jackson loose until the end of October.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This isn't an isolated incident against a good team, they've been dominating good teams all season.

Last week vs Texans 41 - 7

Beat the patriots by 17 points (37-20)

Beat the Seahawks 30 - 16

And they hadn't really let Jackson loose until the end of October.

I know the Ravens are just a really good team, but the Rams have looked lost in half the games they have played. The offense just completely disappears at times. The offense was nearly non existent last week against the Bears too. I'm not basing this off of one game, Goff is just not having a good year, and McVay just seems incapable of adapting to teams that have a gameplan for him.