Street Fighter V: Champion Edition OT

Pikachu

Rule the ring with Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, the most robust version of the acclaimed fighting game! This all-new knockout edition includes all content (excluding Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition and adds each character, stage and costume that released after Arcade Edition and will release with Champion Edition. In total: 40 characters, 34 stages and over 200 costumes!

Fighters can battle their way through a variety of exciting single-player and multi-player modes designed for players of all skill levels, including Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Team Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match and more. In addition to the main game and the included characters, stages and costumes, new V-Skills for each character and a balance update will be released, adding new gameplay improvements and more depth to the combat system. READY? FIGHT!

Full Version Coming February 14, 2020!
Upgrade Kit Available Now!

PRE-ORDER to receive a new costume color for each character!

• 2 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, Bataar said:

Man, I just never could get into SFV. SFIV was just so much better.

I think SSFIV is the most I've ever played a fighting game. I wasn't good at all, but I enjoyed the online (and I think won...10 times, which felt like an achievement) enough on both the 360 and the 3DS. 

I mainly don't like the characters in SFV. I also didn't like SFIII and V seems to borrow a lot from III. I can't stand the following characters;

Birdie

F.A.N.G.

Karin

Necalli

R. Mica

Alex

Abigail

Ed

Koleen

Cody

I used to really like M. Bison and Vega, but hate the way the play in SFV.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/8/2022 at 4:58 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Evo Top eight if you care to watch (what kind of freak would do that?)

Pretty intense!

The finals were great! Also good to see a nice mix of characters in the Top 8 the game finally looks decent.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I heard that this game was a dumpster fire when it originally came out, but I have to admit that it looked pretty cool in that video. 

Yeah it had a rough start, this video is a pretty good summary of what happened. But they eventually turned it around, changed a lot of mechanics, brought out good characters and it helped they didn't look like ass like the original roster. :p

On 8/5/2020 at 12:13 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Matt McMuscles has a good video on what happened with SFV (basically they blew their budget on a scrapped version of the game, took that Sony money then had to rush the game out before the end of the physical year)

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah it had a rough start, this video is a pretty good summary of what happened. But they eventually turned it around, changed a lot of mechanics, brought out good characters and it helped they didn't look like ass like the original roster. :p

The standard edition of the game is currently on sale for $5, the champion edition is currently on sale for $15 and the complete bundle is currently on sale for $30. I want the game and all of its additional content, is it worth $30 IYO?

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

The standard edition of the game is currently on sale for $5, the champion edition is currently on sale for $15 and the complete bundle is currently on sale for $30. I want the game and all of its additional content, is it worth $30 IYO?

I know you don't play online so honestly it's kind of hard to say, especially at the end of the game's lifecycle (like how many people are going to jump ship to SF6?). You will get all the characters for that price and that's good but if you don't care about the last 5 characters (Dan, Rose, Oro, Akira and Luke) then just the championship edition will be good enough (that has all the characters besides the five I mentioned)

But in terms of single player content it will probably be disappointing

• Thanks 1