Recipes Utilizing Dried Chile Peppers

SoberChef

If anyone has recipes to share utilizing ancho, arbol, chipotle, guajillo, pasilla, or cascabel dried peppers please feel free to share. I'm going to make chili colorado on Tuesday and a batch of tri-bean chili this weekend utilizing these peppers as a base for them. Also may test out a mole sauce perhaps!? What else ya got?

On 11/18/2019 at 5:30 PM, SoberChef said:

That sound phenomenal, thanks so much @Jose

2 things I should have added from making this recipes over 10 times in my life:

1. Don't spend the extra money on the short rib. The chuck roast comes out absurdly good and it's less than half the price.

2. Dont worry about the chile specifications. I started playing with what chiles I used after my first couple times and the results were always equally phenomenal. I usually throw in a couple extra to boot as well and it's still mighty tasty.

Oh yeah I totally was going to go the chuck way, curious about the oxtail however...guessing the collagen adds that lip smacking mouth feel!?

I have so many chilis I cannot wait to experiment with all kinds of things with them. Totally going to tweak my go to tri-bean chili in another week or so.