So... Trump had an unscheduled physical today...

After wallowing in the muck with conspiracy theories, dragging his opponents through the mud and questioning their health, he deserves every fucking thing that comes his way. He deserves to be miserable every waking second of the rest of his miserable life. He's a fucking human monster and he deserves all of this for all of the misery and bile he has spread through the world. Fuck him now and forever.

He's the one who lowered the nation discourse to this level. He can't whine when it comes back to bite him in the ass. He deserves all the scrutiny.

He fucking started this shit. He can go fuck himself. No sympathy ever for anything. I want to see him suffer. I want him to be miserable. He deserves it all. He's a piece of crap. Fuck him.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ort said:

After wallowing in the muck with conspiracy theories, dragging his opponents through the mud and questioning their health, he deserves every fucking thing that comes his way. He deserves to be miserable every waking second of the rest of his miserable life. He's a fucking human monster and he deserves all of this for all of the misery and bile he has spread through the world. Fuck him now and forever.

He's the one who lowered the nation discourse to this level. He can't whine when it comes back to bite him in the ass. He deserves all the scrutiny.

He fucking started this shit. He can go fuck himself. No sympathy ever for anything. I want to see him suffer. I want him to be miserable. He deserves it all. He's a piece of crap. Fuck him.

He didn't start any of it. You're a fool if you think this is a new America. 

8 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

But which of those clones got the job of sleeping with Trump (when he was alive)? Did they draw straws at night, or was there one Melania that endure that all herself? And which Melania clone was happiest when Trump died? (probably the one who had to have physical contact with him)

None of them... Melania has a separate bedroom.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, sblfilms said:

And what is gained from his suffering? It doesn’t improve a thing for those he negatively affects. 

I'm with you on not wishing his suffering for itself. But there is a difference between enjoying his death for itself and valuing his death for the outcome. There are much better idealized outcomes in which he doesn't need to physically suffer or die, but I think him dying from a health problem might be the best that has a chance of happening. It's at least up there.

You might agree with that and are only opposing the former, but I thought I'd add that.

• 3 weeks later...