MarSolo

So... Trump had an unscheduled physical today...

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Maybe this is karma for the Clinton health conspiracy theories where they kept saying she had all these life-threatening illnesses and it was just pneumonia. 

It makes perfect sense to me. His health is actually SO good, that we currently lack the medical technology to understand it. Existing equipment must be recalibrated, and new science must be developed before his physical exam can be completed. His libido is also excellent.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Maybe this is karma for the Clinton health conspiracy theories where they kept saying she had all these life-threatening illnesses and it was just pneumonia. 

OR maybe being a 74 year old man who weighs 300 pounds and thinks Hamberders are vegetables finally caught up with him.

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

OR maybe being a 74 year old man who weighs 300 pounds and thinks Hamberders are vegetables finally caught up with him.

300 plus pounds

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Those are common tests and don't require a life threatening diagnosis. He's the POTUS, they aren't taking chances. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but a lot of you seem to be assuming the worst and you're probably just getting your hopes up.

He's going to die of a heart attack in the next 48 hours. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't say I hope he dies. There are people who care about him (quite incredible to think about), and though he is a ghoul, his death would bring them pain, which is not ideal.

That said, I do want him to shut the fuck up. And if the only way he will shut the fuck up is by exiting this mortal coil, then, well....

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I can't say I hope he dies. There are people who care about him (quite incredible to think about), and though he is a ghoul, his death would bring them pain, which is not ideal.

Who genuinely cares about him and/or isn't also a ghoul? Barron? Tiffany? Everyone else who might care about him is also a ghoul, and they probably just see him as a means to an end anyhow. Fuck all of them.

Wishing death on people is weird and besides that, President Pence would be so much fucking worse than Trump.

18 minutes ago, Jose said:

Wishing death on people is weird and besides that, President Pence would be so much fucking worse than Trump.

People keep saying that but until it happens I won't believe it.

He's caused untold suffering to thousands at minimum, and actively works to make the lives of millions of Americans more difficult. To say nothing of poisoning our democracy with his overt authoritarian gestures, and establishing his behavior as normal to a new generation. And on a personal level he personifies every one of the seven deadly sins. Fuck him.

Pence isn't as bad because he doesn't, and by virtue of a lack of personality can't, have a cult-like following among the right.

51 minutes ago, Chris- said:

That said, I do want him to shut the fuck up. And if the only way he will shut the fuck up is by exiting this mortal coil, then, well....

The only people that care about him are his kids, and let’s be honest, they probably want him gone so they can collect on whatever he’s left them.

And considering his insane desire to hide his tax returns... oh boy.

48 minutes ago, Jose said:

30 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

People keep saying that but until it happens I won't believe it.

If Pence becomes President, Mother would REALLY be in charge.

If Trump dropped dead I would shed no tears because he's a horrible, despicable human piece of garbage, but I don't want him to die; I want him to live long enough to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison. 

1 hour ago, Jose said:

This is important analysis. Thank you. I also noticed he squints his left eye weird. Anything regarding that?

Probably where Vlad installed the kind control advice in Helsinki. 

4 hours ago, Jose said:

This is important analysis. Thank you. I also noticed he squints his left eye weird. Anything regarding that?

He refuses to wear glasses despite having bad eyesight. When I don’t have my glasses on I squint with my bad eye.

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Y’all looking at Trump’s physical like it’s the Zapruder film is really weird. :p

To be fair, it’s Trump. His first physical was done by a giant coke head who lied about his weight and height.

And in this case, they probably did the physical last minute to scrounge up a distraction from the bad coverage they got from Friday.

Just now, MarSolo said:

To be fair, it’s Trump. His first physical was done by a giant coke head who lied about his weight and height.

And in this case, they probably did the physical last minute to scrounge up a distraction from the bad coverage they got from Friday.

And Trump got a PERFECT score on the dementia screener, first president in history to do so! 

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

It's really not that crazy. Maybe he didn't fast for the blood test.

Understandable, I guarantee he doesn’t know what “fast” means in this context.

8 minutes ago, Jose said:

It's really not that crazy. Maybe he didn't fast for the blood test.

Or he has really terrible hemorrhoids. People are going full Alex Jones on this shit, it’s silly.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Or he has really terrible hemorrhoids. People are going full Alex Jones on this shit, it’s silly.

Yep! But the Hillary has Parkinson's stuff was crazy! Well Jason probably still believes that.

Turnabout is fair play.

This is a guy who spent most of Obama’s presidency claiming he’s a Muslim terrorist from Kenya, and then after 9/11 spent the rest of his campaign saying Hillary was dying of AIDS, diabetes, and the plague all at once because she had a fainting spell.

I almost want issues about his health to become a focus. 

Just now, MarSolo said:

Turnabout is fair play.

This is a guy who spent most of Obama’s presidency claiming he’s a Muslim terrorist from Kenya, and then after 9/11 spent the rest of his campaign saying Hillary was dying of AIDS, diabetes, and the plague all at once because she had a fainting spell.

I almost want issues about his health to become a focus. 

This is a very mature position to take

I want the Detroit Lions to win the Superbowl in my lifetime. That doesn't mean I think it's going to happen. I see no problem with giving people false hope.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This is a very mature position to take

Yeah, sorry that I might want a guy who spent the past three years making a lot of people’s lives a living hell, defended Nazis after one ran down a bunch people, openly employs a white supremacist, backed a child molester for Senate,  and pretty much openly encouraged a bunch of a mass shooters, have to suffer a little by having his fitness for office questioned.

How mature of me indeed.

Oh, and then said people like my grandfather were disloyal to America because he votes Democrat. Can’t forget that wonderful anti-Semitic dog whistle.

Trump is the symptom, not the disease. Many of you are so blind to that, it's sad.

37 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Yeah, sorry that I might want a guy who spent the past three years making a lot of people’s lives a living hell, defended Nazis after one ran down a bunch people, openly employs a white supremacist, backed a child molester for Senate,  and pretty much openly encouraged a bunch of a mass shooters, have to suffer a little by having his fitness for office questioned.

How mature of me indeed.

I completely understand schadenfreude at the expense of Trump. I just don’t understand spinning a multi day physical into anything other than him being a complete buffoon in every way. :p