So... Trump had an unscheduled physical today...

https://time.com/5731166/trump-medical-checkup-public-schedule/?utm_source=reddit.com

Not that it really adds anything other then 

"The February checkup showed he had put on some pounds and was now officially considered obese. His Body Mass Index was 30.4. His weight was 243 pounds and he was 6 feet, 3 inches tall."

243 my ass, he pushing 350 or more.

3 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

https://time.com/5731166/trump-medical-checkup-public-schedule/?utm_source=reddit.com

Not that it really adds anything other then 

"The February checkup showed he had put on some pounds and was now officially considered obese. His Body Mass Index was 30.4. His weight was 243 pounds and he was 6 feet, 3 inches tall."

243 my ass, he pushing 350 or more.

He's probably 328

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If the impeachment thing starts to go south, look for him to resign due to "health reasons" or some bullshit. He might be the first President in my lifetime who GAINED weight as President. I remember Clinton actually lost weight because he started to become a porker.

That seems to be the theory amongst some “never TRUMPERS”.

Someone ban me for using that term.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta says Trump's unannounced visit is 'a bit curious'

And: https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/politics/trump-physical-walter-reed-protocol-routine-presidential-visit/index.html

Typically, Walter Reed's medical staff would get a general notice about a "VIP" visit to the medical center ahead of a presidential visit, notifying them of certain closures at the facility. That did not happen this time, indicating the visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute.

The source said it was possible a small group of doctors involved in Trump's medical exams were notified before Trump arrived at Walter Reed, but said all medical staff at Walter Reed would typically be aware if the President was arriving for a routine medical exam.

Just now, CayceG said:

OR

the administration is comically inept and doesn't do things like past administrations, which is why the entire staff of Walter Reed wasn't notified. 

Someone in the White House press office today was insisting he was up working at 6 AM or something like that. These people are super transparent in their lies, they only bother denying shit that's true.