Trump intervenes in three military justice cases involving war-crimes accusations, issuing pardons

Jason

I'm sure he's allowed to do pretty much whatever... he is the Commander in Chief... but the message this sends is just gross.

Hey, I'm cool with war crimes. I've got your back soldiers, do all the atrocities you want when I'm in charge! I'm the tough guy bone spurs president!

He's such a spineless gutless coward. Just 6 feet of shit piled high. What a detestable hated-filled fuck.

The letter Navy Secretary Spencer wrote is pretty damning.

What are the chances that Trump even knows any details about this SEAL or his case?

I was kinda curious as to how the Fox News crowd would paint this story, since it seems like a Navy Admirable appointed to his post by Trump would be a admirable figure. I shouldn't be surprised that, no matter your record or your service, disagreeing with Trump is the one unforgivable offense.

Apparently the Fox News crowd were the first one's to start on in this story and Commander BoneSpurs only got involved after it was being talked about on TV. I'm not sure on the details because I'm not paying that much attention because it just makes me crazy.

I'm sure if Obama did the 100% exact same thing Fox News would going completely apocalyptic over it. Obama supports war criminals! He violates the established order! He has no respect for the military!

But because it's their asshole in charge, they all have to pretend it's okay. It's disgusting and anyone who works at Fox News should feel ashamed over what they've turned into. It's a fucking joke.

24 minutes ago, ort said:

Apparently the Fox News crowd were the first one's to start on in this story and Commander BoneSpurs only got involved after it was being talked about on TV. I'm not sure on the details because I'm not paying that much attention because it just makes me crazy.

I'm sure if Obama did the 100% exact same thing Fox News would going completely apocalyptic over it. Obama supports war criminals! He violates the established order! He has no respect for the military!

But because it's their asshole in charge, they all have to pretend it's okay. It's disgusting and anyone who works at Fox News should feel ashamed over what they've turned into. It's a fucking joke.

What they've turned into? This is what they've always been... in fact this is actually what Fox was created for. Roger Ailes has said that if Fox existed in the 70's, Nixon wouldn't have had to resign. Fox providing cover for Trump is it's intended purpose and is precisely its function.

Listen, at this point the entire GOP machine (which at this point encompasses Fox News as well as around 95% of small-c conservatives in the US) exists on a single premise: Whatever Trump currently wants, that is the truth, and is our policy. If, six months from now, Trump decided that Spencer was a great guy and appointed him as Secretary of Defense, Fox and all small-c conservatives in the US would herald it as a brilliant decision, and say that Spencer is an inspiring man. The past and future don't matter to followers, only the present.

18 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Listen, at this point the entire GOP machine (which at this point encompasses Fox News as well as around 95% of small-c conservatives in the US) exists on a single premise: Whatever Trump currently wants, that is the truth, and is our policy. If, six months from now, Trump decided that Spencer was a great guy and appointed him as Secretary of Defense, Fox and all small-c conservatives in the US would herald it as a brilliant decision, and say that Spencer is an inspiring man. The past and future don't matter to followers, only the present.

We were always at war with Eurasia.

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

The letter Navy Secretary Spencer wrote is pretty damning.

What are the chances that Trump even knows any details about this SEAL or his case?

I was kinda curious as to how the Fox News crowd would paint this story, since it seems like a Navy Admirable appointed to his post by Trump would be a admirable figure. I shouldn't be surprised that, no matter your record or your service, disagreeing with Trump is the one unforgivable offense.

On the info that’s more damning , FOX just ignores it. The HC followers won’t/don’t get info anywhere else so to them it jut doesn’t exist.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

What they've turned into? This is what they've always been... in fact this is actually what Fox was created for. Roger Ailes has said that if Fox existed in the 70's, Nixon wouldn't have had to resign. Fox providing cover for Trump is it's intended purpose and is precisely its function.

There is 0 doubt in my mind that if Ailes were still alive, Fox would be WAY worse right now. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 10:41 AM, 2user1cup said:

There are many like him. 

3 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

Okay

You DO know that it was other soldiers who reported him, it was the military that convicted him and it was our civilian elected, never served in the military president who pardoned him right? I'm willing to bet most enlisted people and ex-military find this piece of shit to be exactly that while most of his support never put on a uniform of any kind before... except maybe a fast food restaurant's.

6 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You DO know that it was other soldiers who reported him, it was the military that convicted him and it was our civilian elected, never served in the military president who pardoned him right? I'm willing to bet most enlisted people and ex-military find this piece of shit to be exactly that while most of his support never put on a uniform of any kind before... except maybe a fast food restaurant's.

Okay