No. 1 milk company declares bankruptcy amid drop in demand

18 hours ago, Jose said:

The article doesnt even mention LOL. I had to google to figure out what you were saying. Poor LOL :(

Yeah sorry my fault on that. I read a few articles over this and I though this one also mentioned all the brands as some of the others I read did. I also wasn't purely singling this board out, I saw it mention on a few other forms people didn't know any of the sub brands for this producer and I found that odd since Land O Lakes showed up in tv shows a few times over the lewd trick (the Simpsons gif).

18 hours ago, Bacon said:

I feel like I missed something cuz I don't know what Land O Lakes has to do with this. I mean, I know the brand but not the company behind it.  Anyways, it is the only brand of butter I have ever gotten. It was the brand my dad and grandma got too. I didn't have much butter growing up tho as my mom is a margarine person. Let me tell ya, actual butter on toast is far better than fucking margarine. 

See the above but I also agree with you on the later, Butter on toast is better!

22 hours ago, Jose said:

Oatly doesn't give you an unsweetened option like you get with cashew or almond milk though

That's why I like the pea milk I get, the unsweetened option is amazing. Nothing like seeing 0g of sugar. Seriously, why is that shit in milk anyway (I know why). 

On 11/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, Comet said:

I've been drinking this for a year and don't miss milk at all:

spacer.png

I tried this last year while I was in Sacramento for a month. It was.... okay. Nothing really beats milk in terms of taste or consistency. Ripple felt really thick compared to 1/2% milk.

I'm sure after awhile I'd get use to it like I did with diet soda, but I just can't see using something like ripple to put in mashed potatoes or drinking a glass of it with nilla wafers or graham crackers.