Are You Ready For Another CW Superhero show?

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

Thought this got announced a while back. Definitely un-needed but I am sure I'll end up watching it. 

I think before it was just a rumor, and is now confirmed. 

Also, it's still in development, and not officially picked up by CW. 

54 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I am about halfway through season 2 of Supergirl, and I watched the Elseworlds crossover. Supergirl is already by far the weakest of the Arrowverse shows(imho) and this guy's portrayal of Superman is prettt blah to me. Maybe my opinion will change if I get further along on Supergirl.

I would keep going. Seasons 1 and 2 of Supergirl aren't that great. Season 3 starts strong but falls apart toward the end; however the second half of season 3 coincides with when Kreisberg got fired for sexual harassment. Season 4 was really good.

2 hours ago, Dre801 said:

"Lois and Clark" for the current generation.  Wonder if Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher will guest appear?

Dean Cain had a character on Supergirl and he left the show before his character's arc was done. Apparently because he's insufferable to work with now, which lines up with the fact that he now does the conservative propaganda outlet circuit whining about how you'll get persecuted in Hollywood for being a conservative. So I doubt he's coming back.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dean Cain had a character on Supergirl and he left the show before his character's arc was done. Apparently because he's insufferable to work with now, which lines up with the fact that he now does the conservative propaganda outlet circuit whining about how you'll get persecuted in Hollywood for being a conservative. So I doubt he's coming back.

This is kinda weird, wasn’t he on Maria Bamford’s show???