Popeyes Chicken Sandwich returning on Nov. 3

Pikachu

32 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

RIP weight loss?

Oh hell no!  I would NEVER eat that garbage.

No, the last time it was available, the traffic going into the drive-through of the store near my building effectively shut down an entire lane of a very busy major road.  I grew so incensed that I called the Alexandria police department to do "something" about it!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

No, the last time it was available, the traffic going into the drive-through of the store near my building effectively shut down an entire lane of a very busy major road.  I grew so incensed that I called the Alexandria police department to do "something" about it!

The light at the end of the tunnel is that with it becoming a regular menu item instead of a limited time offering the fervor for it will probably die down pretty quickly.

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Wade "Karen" Steel

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

damn, chill out karen

I never bothered to try the sandwich because I don't like mayo and it seems that was part of what made it so good. I mean, I like a plain chicken sandwich, but not for the 4 bucks popeyes is selling theirs. Now, if it had some bacon and cheese on it that'd be a different story. Also, I don't like the popeyes bone in chicken, but I fuckin love the tendies. I don't get them often, but that shit is good. I love the crispy crunch. No other place offers tenders like'em. Many places have a crunchy tender, but they lack the crispiness that makes popeyes good. I also really enjoy the tenders from Chick-fil-A. They are better than the nuggets I'll tell you that. 

4 hours ago, MeatAndPotatoes said:

yo taco bell breakfast so good man for real. I was extremely surprised fucking good their bacon is, and they have 1$ skillet bowls with eggs/cheese/potatoes/pico de gallo are on point!

Their Sausage Breakfast Crunchwrap is the single best breakfast item in fast food.

Yesterday, a 28-year-old man was stabbed to death outside of a Popeyes in Maryland after he cut into the busy line.

The victim was identified as 28-year-old male Kevin Tyrell Davis of Oxon Hill, Maryland, Prince George's County Police spokeswoman announced Tuesday.

He entered the fast food joint on the 6200 block of Livingston Road around 7pm Monday evening where about three dozen people were in line, many waiting for the newly released chicken sandwich, Police Chief Hank Stawinski said.

He then cut the line and was confronted by a male suspect. The two exchanged words and the argument escalated to the point that the two went outside the restaurant and Davis was stabbed. Cops say the entire confrontation lasted just 15 seconds.

Davis' death came just 24 hours after Popeye's re-launched their chicken sandwich, which previously caused fights to break out in chains across the US when stocks ran dry earlier this year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7653215/Desperate-Popeyes-chicken-sandwich-fan-destroys-car-attempts-cut-line.html

I got the tendies on Wednesday. Man that shit was good. You know, I really like the fries too. I'd never go there just for them, but they are good. Can't say I am a fan of their biscuits, but I also don't really care for biscuits in general unless I am getting a bacon and egg biscuit. 

19 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

You have to put a little bit jelly on the biscuit for maximum flavor.

I haven't had jelly since elementary school. I don't even think I'd like it anymore. I just wish these chicken places served something other than dry ass biscuits. Like, why not garlic toast/bread/knots, or just normal fucking dinner rolls. I love rolls man. Rolls are great. Like my family gets the rolls below for thanksgiving and christmas dinner and they go great with everything. 

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgO8nYnn6N5TrTzANIc