NFL Week 8 - Can We Flex Monday Night?

Keyser_Soze

spacer.png

Starting the week off terribly with Redskins vs Vikings - A revenge game, Case Keenum against his former team and Kirk Cousins vs his former team. But that's probably the only interesting thing about the game.

Packers vs Chiefs was probably the highlight game this week and no Mahomes kind of takes the wind out of the sails.

Then end on Monday night where everyone gets to see how bad Dolphins are!

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Coulda been worse if they started Haskins instead of putting him in at halftime.

Vikings clearly just wanted to do the bare minimum to win and get out of there. :p

Come on, Keyser.  How hard do you work on a Thursday night?

:p

On 10/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Where have you been? I need that hype for Bills making the playoffs. :p

Do you think I am going to jinx it by opening my mouth...or...keyboard?!

I know for a fact tat the reason why the Bills lost on Sunday was due to  my earlier text above.

I actually texted a Philly fan friend of mine early on Sunday saying this was a game the bills definitely didn't want, all things considered.   No lie, i stopped watching after the Bills went up 7-3.  I knew it was going to be all down hill after that.

...and very truthfully, after the Miami game, it was the first time that I texted with friends stating that Josh Allen may not be the guy.  

Sure, call me a bad fan, but I saved myself the aggravation.

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They were just not in a place capitalize on that signing.

No offense, but I honestly and truly never understood the off season hype for the Jets.  I thought their moves were hap-hazard and only improved the team in a couple of areas.  

Yes, they "may" feast a bit on their second half schedule.   However, the talk o them as a playoff contender just seemed out of place.  I always thought their very top end this year was 7-9.