2020-21 NBA Season OT

Pikachu

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

That shot was cold blooded murder. Normally I’m completely anti-Dallas, but I’m more in favor of both LA teams failing to reach the conference finals since the media is so horny for them to ply each other, so I was fist pumping and yelling in my car as I sat at the gas station watching the OT unfold.

I was annoyed that Leonard missed the buzzer beater because I knew I would miss all of OT live due to my daughter getting hangrier and hangrier in the 4Q. She would not wait until after OT to eat. 

49 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Did they? Game 7 let’s gooo

houston rockets mascot GIF by NBA

Russ forgot which team he played for and kept passing the ball to his old team. The bubble does weird things to ya.

21 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do you really think the second half makes any difference?

Given that the Bucks had the lead heading into 4th quarter and then got out scored 40-13, yes, what happened in the second half mattered.

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do you expect a basketball team to hold the lead the whole game?

Possibly if they would like to win they should at least hold the lead at the end of the game. But I’m open to other theories.

Houston having a great week in sports. Astros been walked off like 5 out of their last 8 games, Rockets about to get the gentlemen’s sweep, BOB is still a thing and wasting precious years of Watson’s playing career.