Disney+ OT

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Disney+ really needs two step verification. So does Netflix for that matter. 

What makes you say this?

And anyhow I feel like it wouldn't really do much because they pretty much always offer SMS as an option, and SMS is almost worse than nothing due to how easy it is to social engineer hijacking a cellular account.

Looks like Aladdin is getting its own series on Disney+ starring the only white guy in the entire movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/aladdin-prince-anders-spinoff-works-at-disney-1260300

If they're going to do a spin off series of that incredibly dull remake, I would rather have gotten a Jafar prequel. Street rat to second in the kingdom sounds like a way better story than anything with the idiot who should have been eaten by a tiger but somehow survived.

Finished going through The Imagineering Story and it was interesting but it also pulled some real punches. I kind of wanted them to go more in depth about the founding of Disney World and Epcot, but that wasn't really within the scope of the story they were telling, so I understand. It was pretty up front about the failures of some of the other Disney parks, but when it came to recent developments, they really didn't go into the competition at all. Still, purely as a "isn't some of this stuff cool" show, it was fun enough.

3 hours ago, TwinIon said:

Finished going through The Imagineering Story and it was interesting but it also pulled some real punches. I kind of wanted them to go more in depth about the founding of Disney World and Epcot, but that wasn't really within the scope of the story they were telling, so I understand. It was pretty up front about the failures of some of the other Disney parks, but when it came to recent developments, they really didn't go into the competition at all. Still, purely as a "isn't some of this stuff cool" show, it was fun enough.

Given it was done by Disney I was surprised they examined the failures as much as they did. I enjoyed the heck out of the series and would definitely like an more in depth at various aspect of the parks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I haven't gotten this for myself yet, but for those who have it does it have all the Marvel animated series?  Even the Fox ones like Spider-Man TAS, X-Men TAS, etc?

Yes it does and even that shitty ass Spider-Man unlimited Fox did when he went to space/alternate world. Plus Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and SilverSurfer 

• 2 months later...