US leaving northern Syria to the Turks (also leaving them in charge of the captured ISIS fighters)

2 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I really thought Donald Trump was too much of a coward to really eclipse George W's abhorrent foreign policy through military adventurism, I guess I was lacking in imagination.

What concerns me is since he's got so little regard for NATO, he could flip on a dime and start bombing Turkish Forces.

1 hour ago, Jwheel86 said:

What concerns me is since he's got so little regard for NATO, he could flip on a dime and start bombing Turkish Forces.

At this point, I’m starting to think it’s needed. Turkey is showing how little they regard for NATO anyways.

Trump needs to be removed from office immediately. I read about the US Forces getting attacked last night. If any American personnel gets killed because of this, their blood will be on Trump's hands. Fuck Trump. Fuck his supporters. Fuck anyone that said Clinton was just as bad if not worse than Trump. 

3 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I think this is a combination of him not giving one shit about what we do there because there's no way he can "get a win," and him eating sudafed like candy.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853

1 minute ago, Brick said:

How about a military coup? Would we be in favour of these generals taking over? Is it worth it? 

Absolutely fucking not. 

The civilian leadership of the military cannot be broken and handed over to the Joint Chiefs no matter what. That is literally how fascism happens.