All-new Xbox "hardware and accessories" to debut at Gamescom

7 minutes ago, The def star said:

I really hope this is where they officially announce Elite controller 2.0 :pray:

I love my elite 1.0. Just curious, what would you like to see different/updated on it? 

I know theres been QC issues with it, but so far so good on mine. 

2 minutes ago, atom631 said:

I love my elite 1.0. Just curious, what would you like to see different/updated on it? 

I can't find much fault with the elite 1.0 and consider it to be the finest controller ever made. That said, the internal components could be more durable, in my opinion. I've already had to take apart and rebuilt my elite due to a soft and tacky R Shoulder button. If you've ever had to do this than you'll know that is not fun! 

20 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Rumors have been floating around that they are implementing Bluetooth like they have in all revised Xbox One controllers. 3 stage trigger lock instead of on or off. Stick tension will be adjustable which is awesome for those that have said the sticks were too loose. 3 controller profile instead of 2. A charging dock and longer throw for reverse paddles. Plenty of great improvement over the original. Also I like new controllers :p

2 hours ago, The def star said:

Rumors have been floating around that they are implementing Bluetooth like they have in all revised Xbox One controllers. 3 stage trigger lock instead of on or off. Stick tension will be adjustable which is awesome for those that have said the sticks were too loose. 3 controller profile instead of 2. A charging dock and longer throw for reverse paddles. Plenty of great improvement over the original. Also I like new controllers :p

Also a USB-C port, so maybe those shitty Micro USB connectors will be a thing of the past. The slightest tug on those things and they're fucked.

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Considering I just recently bought a One X (well... my fiance bought me one :p ), I'd cry if they came out with one that had an actual HDMI 2.0 IN with HDR pass through. :/ 

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the changes they make hardware wise to all S/X models going forward. 

14 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Bundled with an HDMI 2.0 In? :pratt: 

You have a 1-track mind!  :D

14 hours ago, The def star said:

So there is still hope of announcing Elite v2 :dancing:

Seriously I love my Elite. The improvements rumored are great additions. 

I would love that.  My son keeps stealing my Elite to play Halo.  It would give me a great excuse to buy one.

On 7/18/2018 at 12:37 PM, The def star said:

those are actually pretty significant upgrades that may warrant a purchase. would be cool if they had a trade-up program for people with the elite 1.0 controller. 

9 minutes ago, atom631 said:

those are actually pretty significant upgrades that may warrant a purchase. would be cool if they had a trade-up program for people with the elite 1.0 controller. 

I don't think MS will do such a program but places like GameStop will most likely take in a trade to go towards the new controller :p You're probably better off selling it on Offer Up or eBay for around $100 or so bucks.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I own a PS4 and a Pretty decent laptop for gaming and my Xbox gets far more playtime than the other two combined.

With the exception of a very small number of legitimate exclusives, the Xbox has no games to offer me, since I play on PC and have a PS4 for Sony exclusives. Sunset Overdrive ain't gonna do it. I like having options, too, but when a system doesn't offer me any options, I'm not dropping the money on it.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I like options... I tend to be a multi system owner but I do prefer the Xbox ecosystem over PSN. And the controller. Sony has amazing exclusives though which is why I still own Sony systems.

Like @Biggie Said your an Xbox guy . No big deal it is just true. I also tend to be a multi console owner as well. I like the PS4 controller and the Switch Pro Controller. I'm not a fan of the Microsoft Ecosystem but I go there for exclusives. I have been on the fence about a one X but its lack of exclusives and a $500 price tag this late in the generation is holding me back. The Backwards compatibility has me most interested in the one X.

So Are we hoping for a USB-C Bluetooth Eleite controller and a One X with HDMI 2.0 with HDR passthrough?