b_m_b_m_b_m

~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

The best part is Trump could have just said "we're going a different direction in Ukraine, and Yovanovitch will be transitioning to a different role at State."

Like, that easy.

13 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

Sure seems like assassination is being hinted at

:hmm:

Yeah but if it didn’t happen everything is fine and dems just need to get over this hoax and accept that trump won the election. Fake news! :flag::flag:

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I can't believe these literal morons won the election

Dont forget what a majority of the country are too

33 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I can't believe these literal morons won the election

That’s because half the country didn’t vote so the other half had more morons involved.

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

That’s because half the country didn’t vote so the other half had more morons involved.

Huh wonder what we could do to get these people out and voting?

5 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

My first impression is that Collins and Gardner are just covering theie asses.

Murkowski and(especially) Romney don't need this vote for political expediency, so props to them for it.

I have't followed the news on this super close. I thought McTurtle claimed a few days ago he had the votes to rush through a show trial. What happened?

Basically Pelosi bought time for some Rs to grow a spine. 

4 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Oh.

Hyde's twitter account is being raked over the coals atm. It's crazy to read through.

14 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Hyde's twitter account is being raked over the coals atm. It's crazy to read through.

4 hours ago, MarSolo said:

The Morons won because they got out and voted for what they wanted... so what does that make the folks who stayed home :hmm:

2 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Mandate it by law.

Nope. Just make the day a holiday, increase the number of polling places, increase the availability of early voting, and make it easier to vote by mail.

22 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Nope. Just make the day a holiday, increase the number of polling places, increase the availability of early voting, and make it easier to vote by mail.

Just vote by mail.  The people who already have a hard time voting because of their jobs are not going to get the day off because the federal government makes election day a holiday.  

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That isn't exactly helping Australia

Which helps sell the idea. It's not about winning elections and frankly it shouldn't be.

3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Just vote by mail.  The people who already have a hard time voting because of their jobs are not going to get the day off because the federal government makes election day a holiday.  

Sure, but in a whole mess of states you need a valid excuse to vote by mail and you then need to fill out forms providing your excuse every year you intend to vote. We should just be removing as many barriers and making it easier for folks to vote.

8 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sure, but in a whole mess of states you need a valid excuse to vote by mail and you then need to fill out forms providing your excuse every year you intend to vote. We should just be removing as many barriers and making it easier for folks to vote.

I agree.  But instituting a federal holiday will not help in any way, in my opinion.  Those same low wage workers who you want to vote, could likely have a harder time voting with a holiday, as every mattress and furniture store is going to have "election holiday blowout sale" like they do for other holidays that are not Christmas and Thanksgiving.