~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

9 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I doubt it will move the needle at all, but I'm actually impressed that an evangelical group did the right thing.

This was the response someone gave when a friend of mine posted the article. You can't reach these idiots. 

"Interesting that this was written this way, there are many many verses that talk about us praying for our leaders, with no clause weather they are good or bad. And also acting decently and doing our best regardless of we have someone unjust above us. In fact it says doing so will glean great reward.

The part that was quoted from the article goes against so much of the bible. I am not excusing any behaviour, simply stating that just because it sounds good doesn't mean its biblical. The bible is supposed to be the tool to measure everything against. 

I'm sad to see a newsletter founded by one of the greatest evangelists we've ever seen turn to this."

• Guillotine 1

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This was the response someone gave when a friend of mine posted the article. You can't reach these idiots. 

"Interesting that this was written this way, there are many many verses that talk about us praying for our leaders, with no clause weather they are good or bad. And also acting decently and doing our best regardless of we have someone unjust above us. In fact it says doing so will glean great reward.

The part that was quoted from the article goes against so much of the bible. I am not excusing any behaviour, simply stating that just because it sounds good doesn't mean its biblical. The bible is supposed to be the tool to measure everything against. 

I'm sad to see a newsletter founded by one of the greatest evangelists we've ever seen turn to this."

Just tell him he's going to hell.

I love how he feels the need to respond to every fucking thing written or said about him. He's such a fucking whiney diaper baby.

Anyone who listens to him speak for more than 2 minutes knows he should be impeached. This isn't the complicated. He's a fucking idiot madman. Get him the fuck out of there any way possible. And never respect or support anyone who stood with him for the rest of time. They have shown their true colors.

Also, if you consider yourself a Christian and follow the teachings of Christ and you support Donald Trump, you're not a real Christian.

There is no wiggle room there. No nuance. The two things are in direct contradiction to one another.

10 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The response to anything like that should be Mike Pence. Nobody is talking about impeaching Pence. He would be president were Trump to be removed from office. There is no Christian on the face of this planet who should believe that Trump is a more religious man that Mike Pence.

23 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

The response to anything like that should be Mike Pence. Nobody is talking about impeaching Pence. He would be president were Trump to be removed from office. There is no Christian on the face of this planet who should believe that Trump is a more religious man that Mike Pence.

Two Corinthians doe

Poll: Majority approves of Trump's impeachment

Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove.

Among independents, 48 percent approve of the House passing articles of impeachment and 41 percent disapprove.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/house-democrats-say-in-court-filings-new-impeachment-charges-possible/2019/12/23/e8e21c22-24fe-11ea-ad73-2fd294520e97_story.html

The House of Representatives said in court filings Monday that more impeachment charges against President Trump are possible based on the testimony they are seeking from his former White House counsel and grand jury material they want to review from the Russia investigation.

“The Committee is continuing to conduct its inquiry into whether the President committed other impeachable offenses,” attorneys for the House Judiciary Committee wrote. “The Committee’s investigations did not cease with the House’s recent impeachment vote.”