~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

3 hours ago, Jose said:

SOON

Eh, the storyline is already written

99% of the report will support the Democrat's side of things, but they'll find one low level FBI agent who kinda maybe did something improper. Trump will declare victory and the rightwing propaganda machine will bombbard it's marks with stories about that one guy who once wrote a negative text about Trump, or whatever.

I know this isn't news, but the man only watches his own propaganda. It's scary and bizarre, and I can only hope that when Historians look back at this time they point to it as the apex of the this horrific feedback loop. I can hardly believe we live in a world where the President is certain of his infallibility because of cable news pundits proclaiming it so.

23 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I know this isn't news, but the man only watches his own propaganda. It's scary and bizarre, and I can only hope that when Historians look back at this time they point to it as the apex of the this horrific feedback loop. I can hardly believe we live in a world where the President is certain of his infallibility because of cable news pundits proclaiming it so.

lc8p4kow5ebz.png?auto=webp&s=69a2c2f6cb6

• Haha 1

What the fuck?

I saw a few references to this thing on twitter and here and there and finally looked up what was actually said and the context and holy shit, give me a fucking break.

Shut the fuck up Melania. jesus christ. Pretending like this was some sort of grand insult is a fucking farce. I swear, if this turns into some sort of thing... I mean, come the fuck on... they say the left is a bunch of triggered snowflakes? This shit is pathetic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I just read about that... give me a fucking break.

11 minutes ago, ort said:

What the fuck?

I saw a few references to this thing on twitter and here and there and finally looked up what was actually said and the context and holy shit, give me a fucking break.

Shut the fuck up Melania. jesus christ. Pretending like this was some sort of grand insult is a fucking farce. I swear, if this turns into some sort of thing... I mean, come the fuck on... they say the left is a bunch of triggered snowflakes? This shit is pathetic.

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/hannitys-memory-lapse-i-dont-remember-chelsea-clinton-being-attacked

Guess Where Rudy is? LINK FIXED

On Wednesday, just as impeachment hearings kicked off in the House Judiciary Committee, the New York Times reported that Giuliani embarked on a trip to Kiev this week to meet with former Ukraine prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko, who’s under investigation for corruption, in an effort to discredit the impeachment inquiry and shift the focus to the president’s rivals. Sources told the Times he also sought to meet with former prosecutors Viktor Shokin and Kostiantyn H. Kulyk, who are also under investigation, and all played a role in promoting conspiracy theories about Joe and Hunter Biden. Apparently the trip was intended to be part of a documentary series—perhaps along with his podcast project?—to promote Trump and argue that he should under no circumstances be impeached. The series is being produced by One America News, a right-wing outlet; an OAN crew reportedly accompanied Giuliani on the road.

• Guillotine 2