~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

9 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I feel a bit ashamed to realize that it’s possible, maybe even LIKELY, that I love nothing in my life as much as this administration loves crime. I have to think about this.

just resign yourself to know that yes indeed you will never love anything as much as they love crimes.

10 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

This this this. I've said this countless times. Trump, and the Trump admin, is literally everything Republicans accused Obama of being (but wasn't).

When Trump was whining about Obama being a king, the actual complaint was that some black dude was king instead of Trump.

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I feel a bit ashamed to realize that it’s possible, maybe even LIKELY, that I love nothing in my life as much as this administration loves crime. I have to think about this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2019/11/15/trump-intervenes-in-three-military-justice-cases-involving-war-crimes-accusations-issuing-pardons/

11 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Barr's speech was fucking nuts.

I took the time to read it earlier. It’s difficult to overstate the dangerous tone and content in Bill Barr’s speech. He completely rewrites our nations history, our Constitution, our framers intent, and the function and purpose of the Executive Branch.

It’s truly insane.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

I took the time to read it earlier. It’s difficult to overstate the dangerous tone and content in Bill Barr’s speech. He completely rewrites our nations history, our Constitution, our framers intent, and the function and purpose of the Executive Branch.

It’s truly insane.

He makes this long winded argument against checks and balances in service of a witless worm like Donald Fucking Trump, it's unreal.

Also as an aside when Trump admin people say shit like this "While the President has certainly thrown out the traditional Beltway playbook, he was upfront about that beforehand, and the people voted for him." I get annoyed.  The majority of the people never voted for him, the majority of the people have never supported him.

19 hours ago, osxmatt said:

It’s truly insane.

17 hours ago, finaljedi said:

He makes this long winded argument against checks and balances in service of a witless worm like Donald Fucking Trump, it's unreal.

Also as an aside when Trump admin people say shit like this "While the President has certainly thrown out the traditional Beltway playbook, he was upfront about that beforehand, and the people voted for him." I get annoyed.  The majority of the people never voted for him, the majority of the people have never supported him.

When we're living with Emperor Trump in the next decade remember this...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Adding credence to the idea that he suffered a mild stroke on Saturday.

A Bob Dylan song has more structure than that inscrutable gibberish.

I think maybe that Tweet is part of a quid pro quo where in Donald Trump's end is to help test out the new Alex Jones conspiracy-bot 3000.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

these tweets took me back to my childhood.  I went to Louisa Wright elementary, the other two elementary schools in town were Holbrook and Dunlevy.  The kids called them Louisa Wrong, Dumblevy, and Halfbrook.  Trump’s nicknames for literally everything reminds me of being 7 years old again.

edit:  Louisa Wrong and Dumblevy were objectively less stupid than “deface the nation“, which is pretty dumb.  Less dumb than the kids that went to halfbrook and Dumblevy thought