~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He promised to not only not make a stink about Crimea, but to give them ALL of Ukraine :lol:

I dunno.  That probably wouldn't fall into whistle blower territory in my opinion.  It would have to be something promised to another leader for personal gain, or at least illegal behavior.  Simply promising Russia you'd stay out of Russia's affairs in Ukraine doesn't seem like an illegal move to me.  Dick move?  Sure.  But not illegal.  We make those types of agreements all the time I would imagine. 

16 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I dunno.  That probably wouldn't fall into whistle blower territory in my opinion.  It would have to be something promised to another leader for personal gain, or at least illegal behavior.  Simply promising Russia you'd stay out of Russia's affairs in Ukraine doesn't seem like an illegal move to me.  Dick move?  Sure.  But not illegal.  We make those types of agreements all the time I would imagine. 

What if he said he would do all of that in exchange for Trump Tower Moscow?

28 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I was wondering if it had something to do with the Isreali election and Trump's recent unusual distancing from Netenyahu was due to him knowing this will eventually get out and wanting to lay the groundwork for plausible deniability.

I am not sure of the exact circumstances that could promt a whistleblower, though. Both of them have already dipped their toes publicly into interfering with the others elections, anyway.