Stranger Things Season 3 Discussion Thread (marked spoilers until July 10th)

Definitely in the minority here, but this is my least favorite season. I thought S3 started off incredibly strong, but as time went on I found myself increasingly bored. I found myself looking at my phone from time to time, completely missed what happened, rewound it and found that I missed out on..... nothing. Didn't care or El and Mikes relationship, them being together or separate changed nothing for me outside of a few chuckles. Hop and Joyce were mostly an annoyance for me, their arguments felt forced and the talk they had in the Russian base didn't feel real to me at all or their feelings for each other. Steve/Dustin dynamic was my favorite part of the show, even if it meant Dustin being away from the group. El/Max dynamic was fun too. 

Season 2 definitely has the lowest point in the series, but I still found it overall more enjoyable than I did S3. I'll rewatch it again after I finish Dark S2 and a couple other shows. 

11 hours ago, Nokt said:

Definitely in the minority here, but this is my least favorite season. I thought S3 started off incredibly strong, but as time went on I found myself increasingly bored. I found myself looking at my phone from time to time, completely missed what happened, rewound it and found that I missed out on..... nothing. Didn't care or El and Mikes relationship, them being together or separate changed nothing for me outside of a few chuckles. Hop and Joyce were mostly an annoyance for me, their arguments felt forced and the talk they had in the Russian base didn't feel real to me at all or their feelings for each other. Steve/Dustin dynamic was my favorite part of the show, even if it meant Dustin being away from the group. El/Max dynamic was fun too. 

Season 2 definitely has the lowest point in the series, but I still found it overall more enjoyable than I did S3. I'll rewatch it again after I finish Dark S2 and a couple other shows. 

robot wtf GIF

• Haha 1

Started watching it and just found myself bored and disinterested for some reason already, I'll try again another time. I just really think S1 was enough for me and felt like a great self-contained story, everything else so far has felt tacked-on just to keep the show going.