Sign in to follow this  
Keyser_Soze

Football NFL Week 1 - Revenge of the Aaron Rodgers Comeback Game

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Well that’s certainly a take. 

Yup.  AB is an unethical immoral asshole -- and allegedly a rapist as well. 

I assume, if the allegations are substantiated, a significant suspension and having to compensate the victim.

Hopefully, this will result in him being added to the commissioner's exempt list. On a side note, he would still count against the Pat's salary cap, but would not play -- so Karma against the evil empire/Kraft as well.

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

There’s something immensely distasteful gloating about a rape accusation because you don’t like a sports team. 

Yuck. 

I don't like the person -- which I thought I was clear on.

By visting "massage parlours", which are notorious for supporting human trafficking, and a source of significant human suffering, Kraft has demonstrated himself to be a worthless piece of garbage.  So yeah, Karma.

Just now, AbsolutSurgen said:

I don't like the person -- which I thought I was clear on.

By visting "massage parlours", which are notorious for supporting human trafficking, and a source of significant human suffering, Kraft has demonstrated himself to be a worthless piece of garbage.  So yeah, Karma.

I don’t like Ben Roethlisbeger, but I didn’t gloat  when he was accused of sexual assault. Same with Kobe. It’s a horrific crime and gloating over such a crime seems gross. 

AB is a racist pos. I don’t care if he played for Sisters of the Poor he is what we thought he was. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

AB is a racist pos. I don’t care if he played for Sisters of the Poor he is what we thought he was. 

Pretending to be offended by the word cracker is a great bit

8 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Pretending to be offended by the word cracker is a great bit

I’m not offended. Doesn’t change the fact that he is a racist pos. Dumbasses like you seem to think that people of color can’t be racists or say racists things. If you want to defend a racist and rapist that’s on you but it says a lot of what kind of person you are.