Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

14 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is there a reliable site or youtuber that predicts what's coming to Gamepass?

Not that i'm aware of. With the exception of a leak or two or MS's own teases, they manage to keep that stuff pretty close to the chest. Either that or deals just don't get finalized until the month before they add them. I think the only two people privvy to that stuff is Phil Spencer and the lady in charge of acquisitions (i forget her name). I think thats how they manage to keep a lid on it.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:05 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Got into the Game Pass beta on iOS. Played Messenger and had a great experience outside a couple of spots where I had some slowdown. Input lag was minimal and didn’t impact my session. 

I recently got an email from Rainway stating they partnered with MS to license their in-browser streaming tech.  That’s likely the backbone of it.

Interesting how those guys went from shilling a Switch implementation that never materialized to helping MS stick it to Apple. 

• 3 weeks later...

All EA titles Day and Date?  They did have EA Premiere offering this service for $100 a year, MS could probably have found way to make a deal work.  Also, games like Fifa and Madden may see larger revenue through their microtransactions just being in more peoples hands.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Wrong thread but heads up that Series X bundles in stock on Microsoft site

@best3444 I believe you were happy with you One X, but just in case 

Thank you. I'm looking to trade in my Switch, PS4 Pro, and Xbox One X to get the XSX at Gamestop. That would basically pay for the system itself. So I have a long time before that happens.

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I camp that site nearly every day and it's never in stock, including right now.

i just tried and I was able to get to checkout with a Series X still in my cart. Just doesn’t say when I would get it, but I could purchase it

39 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I always assumed it was. I think MS even included it in one of its Game Pass sizzle reels a while back.

Edit: Hmm, apparently not. 

Yea it hasn’t been confirmed but heavily rumored. I think this must be an e3 game pass announcement 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:09 AM, XxEvil AshxX said:

Typical PR response. If it's not their announcement to make, this is the answer we get.

Remedy said the same thing about Control. Of course it was coming to GP, but first it was coming to PSNow so they had to deny it.

There’s probably a bit of that in it, and a bit if overzealous fans getting used to the idea of not paying for blockbusters.

8 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

That one makes a lot more sense.