Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

3 minutes ago, ARZ said:

Could swear both Rush and Disney were already on there. Had them both recently because my son wanted to play them. Good they're coming back if that's the case, before he finds out they don't work, lol

Maybe the other ones are on there for consoles this is just adding them to the cloud.

• Thanks 1

Yeah Disneyland Adventures has been on Game Pass since very early on. It's a MS published game so I doubt it will ever leave. I have to admit it's a guilty pleasure of mine. It was made by Asobo and Frontier and it's probably better than it has any right to be, especially after they ditched the Kinect and converted it to a standard controller. It's a great game to fuck around in when you don't actually feel like doing anything lol.

I think this addition is just the xCloud version.

Yes, this is just adding Disneyland Adventures to the cloud. That’s why it only says cloud even though it’s been on game pass since near the beginning for console and pc. 

The game is fun though, I like it, but I really like Disneyland/world and always wanted a game where they mapped one out. They did a good job the Disneyland itself and some of the games are fun enough, it’s all very chill of course. 

Id love to see a sequel expanded to world as the location and also to let you go on virtual versions of the actual rides as well as the mini games, and have more indoor areas like let you go in some of the bigger attraction like restaurants, put in some of the stores you can walk around and buy items or whatever, hotels, resort areas, etc. And of course let you walk the line areas inside and see some of the cool stuff there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread, update: 23 million subscribers and counting
1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
CREATEX_1920x1080_keyart.jpg?fit=1920%2C
T.CO

Get ready to put on your hard hats, grab your tools, and to start construction. You’ll be able to embark on an epic journey and become the Master Builder, as...

I'll definitely check this out. Gotta be honest though... Squeenix giving us the tickle with all these other titles when they know which one the Xbox fans have been waiting for. Hell, it doesn't even have to be on Game Pass.