Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Only $9.99/Month

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

What's some anime of note that is just on Crunchyroll? Between Amazon, Netflix and Hulu, I feel like I'm pretty well covered in the Anime department not that I'm watching much these days. I;m pretty much just into action anime.

Jujutsu Kaisen is a good one worth watching 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've seen that mentioned quite a bit.  I just finished binging Cowboy Beebop and I'm waiting for .

The fight scenes are well animated and story moves at a good pace. Tokyo Revengers is another one you can look into that I liked recently. 

• Thanks 1

If you're a degenerate Football Manager modder like me, you'll want to click on this item shown in the pic to enable mods.  Taken from

twitter-card.png
SORTITOUTSI.NET

FM2022 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM22.1 [released on 09/11/2021] - also usable on Gamepass this year

a7J64q0.png

The first couple hours of FM is always spent on modding it up before you actually play.

TFW you've spent all night downloading 30 gigs of skins, kits, backgrounds, and players faces for FM.  Now to finish installing them.

Ugh, installing them is worse cuz it then takes another half hour minimum to unrar thousands of pictures, this takes forever.  Damn degenerates.

Mortal Shell coming to game pass

XGP_Coming-Soon_11.16.21.jpg
NEWS.XBOX.COM

Welcome friends! There are a bunch of games coming to the library soon, including new ID@Xbox games. These, plus the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta, honestly make me feel like I need to take another look at my November gaming schedule and reprioritize. There’s a lot to cover, so let’s jump in! Available Today Dead Space […]

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

spacer.png

Oh shit downloading this now! This was a surprise release for current gen only I guess? Totally missed it last year on pc, and it’s on pc gamepass.

Going to gamepass app on pc is wild these days. Forget about catching up playing everything, I can barely keep up with the list of newly released games!