Donald Trump has helped designed the new Air Force One, which will be used by Presidents for decades.

3 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

You know I hate the guy and almost everything he has done and all the ideas in his head but I feel this is a haters gonna hate situation... I am not even patriotic but having Air Force One red white and blue seems ok :shrug:

Using the colours is fine, if done in a reserved and tasteful manner. But do you think any design he is involved with would be either of those?

8-1024x680.jpg

Fortunately by the time it actually is built and in use someone will have changed whatever he insists on.

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Using the colours is fine, if done in a reserved and tasteful manner. But do you think any design he is involved with would be either of those?

There is absolutely no way it will be reserved or tasteful which is even better because we will get to mock it!

29 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

8-1024x680.jpg

Fortunately by the time it actually is built and in use someone will have changed whatever he insists on.

Remember when Trump thought that he would get the taxpayer to foot the bill to upgrade his private plane so he wouldn't have to use Air Force One. Then after being informed that he would have to pay for it out of pocket he dropped that idea. 

The current AF1 color scheme is reserved and dignified, but dated. I won't mind seeing a change, and at the same time what Trump says he's done and what he's actually done are two very different things so I'm less worried about it being as gaudy and distasteful as it could be.

I wouldn't mind something in the vein of France's paint job for theirs.

06a954224761deea0c7f9ec4a6625d7b.jpg