Multiple Gunshot Victims near Odessa, Texas

I would treat any other details as unconfirmed at this point. Within this same story right now (probably will get edited periodically) it references a shooter, singular, and then two shooters in two different vehicles in two separate paragraphs. It seems to involve a mail truck being hijacked by at least one of them and then firing randomly into a crowd.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gunman-large-hijacked-mail-truck-shooting-random-people/story?id=65316967&cid=social_twitter_abcn

50 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

It's Texas.  Surely there were many "good guys with guns" that could have stopped this atrocity in its tracks!

“How many more would have died if there weren’t good guys with guns around” is the dopey response.

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

It's Texas.  Surely there were many "good guys with guns" that could have stopped this atrocity in its tracks!

Among all the other reasons why the good guy with a gun theory is insane, just think of how many times these stories have broken like this one where there's initial reports of multiple shooters that are later corrected to just one. In the heat of the moment nobody knows who the fuck is shooting at who and they definitely don't know why

I'm in South Carolina visiting my sick Grandmother and went to the Walmart today to fill her prescription.  There was a dude standing on line in front of me and he had an NRA T-shirt on that had a target with a bunch of closely spaced bullet holes in the bullseye. The shirt read "This is my idea of group therapy" :|

The fact that he thought this was clever and not desperately ignorant and pathetic saddened me. I'm DEEP in Trump country down here...

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm in South Carolina visiting my sick Grandmother and went to the Walmart today to fill her prescription.  There was a dude standing on line in front if he and he had an NRA T-shirt on that had a target with a bunch of closely spaced bullet holes in the bullseye. The shirt read "This is my idea of group therapy" :|

The fact that he thought this was clever and not desperately ignorant and pathetic saddened me. I'm DEEP in Trump country down here...

My dad has a sign in his shop with that. Among other dumb shit like Confederate flags. 

:/

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My dad has a sign in his shop with that. Among other dumb shit like Confederate flags. 

:/

My dad is constantly posting dumb gun nut memes on Facebook, but he hasn’t graduated quite yet to having real world signs. I fear the day isn’t long off. Pretty sure I’m safe on the confederate flag front though!