Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight heading to Disney+, update: Nick Fury (played by SLJ, of course) joins Disney+ lineup

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Jennifer Walters is a lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner. Gamma Radiation turns her into She-Hulk but she doesn't lose control like the Hulk. That's basically all you need to know.

On the old Hulk cartoon. She got injured and was dying in a room with Bruce. He tries to hold off but Bruce is forced to give her a blood transfusion of his own blood not knowing what could possibly happen. Although the cartoon she didn’t seem to have the ability to change back to normal, but she was only on 2 or 3 episodes.

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Jennifer Walters is a lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner. Gamma Radiation turns her into She-Hulk but she doesn't lose control like the Hulk. That's basically all you need to know.

Also she knows she's a comic book character and breaks the 4th wall from time to time.

22 minutes ago, silentbob said:

On the old Hulk cartoon. She got injured and was dying in a room with Bruce. He tries to hold off but Bruce is forced to give her a blood transfusion of his own blood not knowing what could possibly happen. Although the cartoon she didn’t seem to have the ability to change back to normal, but she was only on 2 or 3 episodes.

In the comics she COULD change but preferred to stay in She Hulk form. Now she's basically female Hulk with the goofy speech patterns and everything. Hopefully they fix this.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Also she knows she's a comic book character and breaks the 4th wall from time to time.

This too... she did this WAAAAAY before Deadpool did.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, Moon Knight heading to Disney+, update: Nick Fury (played by SLJ, of course) joins Disney+ lineup
1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:
mcdspfa_ec013.jpg?w=1000
VARIETY.COM

Samuel L. Jackson is set to reprise the role of Nick Fury in a Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus 

I love Sam Jackson, and I know he does not show his age... but dude is 71.  How long can he pull off action roles?  I'm rooting for forever, but he is going to hit a wall soon.

10 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I'm excited for that casting. I sort of wish the character had a different super name because my mind keeps thinking Captain Marvel even though I know the difference. I wonder if non fans feel that way?

Just wait until they reboot X-Men and Jean Grey calls herself Marvel Girl!

• Haha 1

I feel like a bit of a dummy now. Ms Marvel was after my time of reading comics and while I knew about her powers how she got them, I actually had no idea she named herself Ms. Marvel because of her idolization of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel. I'm going to sit in the corner and shut up now. :blush:

5 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I feel like a bit of a dummy now. Ms Marvel was after my time of reading comics and while I knew about her powers how she got them, I actually had no idea she named herself Ms. Marvel because of her idolization of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel. I'm going to sit in the corner and shut up now. :blush:

gmd-trophy1.jpg

:hug:;)

• Sad 1

• 8 months later...