No Man's Sky adding full multiplayer experience in next update

Pikachu

I was gifted a freighter last night from an NPC.  Pretty cool. 

I need to slow down though.  Already getting burnt out/bored with the game.  Getting a freighter was a nice shot in the arm. 

I've put about 15 hours into my new NEXT playthrough.  I hate that everything is so damn expensive. 

I've been enjoying my time with this on PC.  I bought it at launch for PS4 and refunded it, but it seems a lot better now.  I did install a couple of mods that make it A LOT better, though.  One revamped the ship which enabled hover, made launching cost about half as much and a few other tweaks.  The other sped up my mining 2x or 5x so that I don't have to shoot rocks for 5 minutes just to build a room in my base.

Summoning your ship costs as much thruster fuel as a manual takeoff. 

If you want your avatar to appear lower you can adjust the on foot FOV slider all the down.

In a bit of bad news I encountered a near game breaking bug where after taking off from inside my freighter my ship clipped into the freighter causing it to get stuck with no way out. I had to access my manual save because loading the auto save repeated the bug. The manual save was all the way down on a planet. I lost just 30 minutes of progress though. It could have been much worse. I'm playing on a regular PS4. 

I had this on PS4 at launch, and luckily got it for free through a friend on Xbox.  It's been fun, vastly improved since launch.

For those that dont know, I'd assume its through Xbox only, but might be for all platforms maybe.  If you have a Mixer account, you can select in the menu option, Interactives, and you can give yourself free money, warp cells, launch cells, refill shields and health, ect for Mixers Sparks Currency.  Kind of a cheat code, but whatever, it eliminated some mindless grinding.  

45 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

I had this on PS4 at launch, and luckily got it for free through a friend on Xbox.  It's been fun, vastly improved since launch.

For those that dont know, I'd assume its through Xbox only, but might be for all platforms maybe.  If you have a Mixer account, you can select in the menu option, Interactives, and you can give yourself free money, warp cells, launch cells, refill shields and health, ect for Mixers Sparks Currency.  Kind of a cheat code, but whatever, it eliminated some mindless grinding.  

The game is one massive grind. Lol.