Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

General Gaming Kerbal Space Program 2 announced for 2020 release, update - PC Gamer interview and Developer Story trailer

I'm a complete sucker for that Cloud Atlas track.

I played around with KSP for a little while, but the UI was so difficult I never bothered to figure it out. If the new UI is a good deal better I could see myself spending a lot of time with a game like this.

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

I'm a complete sucker for that Cloud Atlas track.

I played around with KSP for a little while, but the UI was so difficult I never bothered to figure it out. If the new UI is a good deal better I could see myself spending a lot of time with a game like this.

It's a lot better information wise if you install the Kerbal Engineer mod, some of which is now stock. Controls could be better but eventually if you do Rendezvous and Docking enough eventually it just clicks. 

Kerbal Space Program 2's new devs on adding interstellar flight, colonies and more to the PC's greatest space sim (PC Gamer interview)

It's important to get players through that first hurdle, because Kerbal Space Program 2's big new features are all things that expand the scope of what you can do out among the stars, starting with interstellar travel. "You start at our new Kerbal Space Center, which is actually at the same location on Kerbin as it was in the original game," explains Simpson. "And then all the planets in the Kerbolar system continue to be present in enhanced forms. And then, as you continue to progress up the tech tree and get access to interstellar technologies, the scope of the game just gets larger, and you begin crossing the gulfs of interstellar space."

And before anyone asks :p

Q: Will it be released on all digital distribution store platforms?

A: Kerbal Space Program 2 will be released on Steam and other digital storefronts, as well as Xbox Games Store and PlayStation Store.