Disney cancelling majority of Fox movies in development

7 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

I have never brought food into a cinema.

7 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is not surprising in the least.

"Sir why are you eating charcoal in our cinema? You're frightening the children."

"What, this? This is just a properly cooked steak!" 

• Haha 1

I make my kids buy their own treats when we go to the movies. If they want the $4 popcorn or $2.50 candy, have at it. Yes, technically I am providing most of that money to them for chores, yard work etc, but at least I’m not paying for it twice! 😅

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, I almost never buy concessions at the theater. I did get a personal pizza for Endgame and it was painful paying essentially the price of a large pizza for it. 

I just eat before I go. 

Our hotel charges $10 for a personal Digiorno pizza. And there is a Domino's a 5 minute walk away you could get a real pizza at (well better value anyway)

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Pizza snobs, lol.

And proud of it...

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Note the parenthesis, thanks!

And for the same distance almost you could get a better NY style pizza, Kockout Pizza.

Happy now jerk!? :nottalking:

Yes... yes I am. If it ain't New York style or... Chicago... it ain't Pizza. It's cheese bread and ketchup.

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, we aren’t talking about delicacies here. :lol:

Spoken like someone who thinks Dominos is pizza :lol: It's a regional thing... try telling someone from Texas that the Mcrib is real barbecue... or someone from the South that Kentucky Fried Chicken is Real Fried Chicken. I'm passionate about Pizza :shrug:

Out of the national chains, I will say that Domino's is the best of the lot.

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Cool... Taco Bell is Mexican food too. Whatever floats your boat. Two things New Yorkers and Chicagoans are passionate about food-wise. Pizza and Hot Dogs.

You swore off your New Yorkness (New Jersey) and said you're a full blooded Californian now. Stop flip flopping! :talkhand:

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

Spoken like someone who thinks Dominos is pizza :lol:

It is pizza. Not fantastic pizza, but pizza is pizza. I don’t like Little Caeser’s, but I’m not sticking to some weird notion that it’s not pizza just because I don’t care for it. Some pizza is just better than others, but at the end of the day...it’s still pizza. A greasy, unhealthy combination of bread, sauce, cheese and toppings. 

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Spoken like someone who thinks Dominos is pizza :lol: It's a regional thing... try telling someone from Texas that the Mcrib is real barbecue... or someone from the South that Kentucky Fried Chicken is Real Fried Chicken. I'm passionate about Pizza :shrug:

Would you say Dominos is more of a pizza than a personal Digiorno pizza?

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

You swore off your New Yorkness (New Jersey) and said you're a full blooded Californian now. Stop flip flopping! :talkhand:

Lol! and I've found some good New York and Chicago style Pizza out here too. Lucky enough to have several good Pizza spots in walking distance of my house... all fellow east Coast transplants.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Would you say Dominos is more of a pizza than a personal Digiorno pizza?

I've never eaten Digiorno's.... but probably. Is Digiorno's like the Pizza they served in school at lunch?

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It is pizza. Not fantastic pizza, but pizza is pizza. I don’t like Little Caeser’s, but I’m not sticking to some weird notion that it’s not pizza just because I don’t care for it. Some pizza is just better than others, but at the end of the day...it’s still pizza. A greasy, unhealthy combination of bread, sauce, cheese and toppings. 

Ok. It's the quality of the ingredients that matter. and the unhealthiest part of pizza is probably the toppings you had. Dough, Cheese and olive oil aren't that bad for you. 

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m fromThe South and KFC is fried chicken :lol:

Again, not crazy about it, but it’s still fried chicken. 

Cool... I know people from the South who would beg to differ. I know people who question if it's even "chicken". But I'm not gonna go back and forth. I was just busting @Keyser_Soze's balls. Didn't realize I was gonna touch a Pizza nerve. Enjoy your Domino's! Shit I eat that crap if it's late and I'm drunk... I prefer their wings though.