What pizza restaurants do you like?

Remarkableriots

These are the pizza places I enjoy the most in Reno/ Sparks NV area

The Blind Onion Pizza- They have honey dipping sauce which is good and a very good garlic pizza.

thumb_600.jpg?1438926952

Pizza Guys- deliver

348s.jpg

20140414150635011342.jpg

Nu Yalk Pizza- love the greasy pepperoni NY pizza.

348s.jpg

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria- https://www.grimaldispizzeria.com Coal Brick-Oven Pizzeria with very delicious pizza. 

th?id=OIP.vmgF9Pj7j8V5o6zNXLZbfwHaER&pid

Round Table pizza- deliver

round-table-pepperoni-pizza.jpg

l.jpg

Pizano's Pizza- deliver

http://reno1.pizanosdelivers.com

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

US Pizza Co. is a great local chain in my area. They have really good salads and hot sandwiches, too. 

There are some other locally owned places I like. 

If I'm ordering at work, I usually just get Dominos or Pizza Hut since they deliver. 

Luckily a few of my favorite places deliver but the pizza places I like cost more.

Round Table is a good place to sit and eat pizza. I also love their garlic twist. There's a local place by me called My N.Y. Pizza that does NY style pizza which is a cool spot because they have all the local sports there and decent beer selection. There's also a place called Grazzianos that I remember liking but I haven't been there in over 10 years.

17 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I'm not going to bother listing local places, because none of you care. Vocelli Pizza is a regional chain that's pretty good, though.

There used to be a Vocelli where I grew up in South Florida, but it went out of business. 

19 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I hate everything except this one local place because I post on the internet 

The notion of the "local place" is pretty ridiculous. Just because it's close to you doesnt mean it wont be shitty.

Ok new rule, you can post your favorite local places, but you have to include photos because otherwise it's pointless (since most of us don't live near each other).

Luciano's:

o.jpg

Caliente:

o.jpg

Aiello's:

o.jpg

Michigan & Trumbull:

o.jpg

Badamo's:

o.jpg

• Thanks 1

Best Pizza is always local only joints, here Shenandoah Pizza is my favorite with Tony's being my second..

They are expensive as hell so typically I just have Dominoes (my goal is usually to not have to cook and get something to feed the kid as cheaply as possible)

4 hours ago, Chris- said:

Vocelli Pizza is a regional chain that's pretty good, though.

Yep. Only chain that isn't one of the big ones that I have had. There ain't shit for Local pizza tho. I mean, the few local places are better than the chains, but there just aren't many local pizza shops.