Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spork3245

Sales & Deals nVidia RTX card owners, don't forget to get your cheap Wolfenstein: Young Blood + Control game keys

Recommended Posts

People are dumping their promo codes for both games (single code) on eBay for around $30-ish total. Just paid $32 after tax for both games, so $16 each. :p 

Also, with Control, you're not actually giving Epic any money since it's a promo-code that was paid for by nVidia :mdancing:

 

*You need an RTX card to redeem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Where do we get them?

 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

People are dumping their promo codes for both games (single code) on eBay for around $30-ish total. Just paid $32 after tax for both games, so $16 each. :p 

Also, with Control, you're not actually giving Epic any money since it's a promo-code that was paid for by nVidia :mdancing:

 

*You need an RTX card to redeem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nokt said:

So if I have a launch 2080 I could do this?

 

Yes. You have to redeem it via the nVidia Geforce Experience app, as long as you have a 2080 Ti/2080/2070/2060 or one of the new "Super" variants of any of those cards then it will work. It will not work on a 1xxx series, 9xx series, 7xx, series, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

 

Yes. You have to redeem it via the nVidia Geforce Experience app, as long as you have a 2080 Ti/2080/2070/2060 or one of the new "Super" variants of any of those cards then it will work. It will not work on a 1xxx series, 9xx series, 7xx, series, etc.

Thanks

There is also a $5 coupon on eBay right now. I got both codes for $27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Nokt said:

Thanks

There is also a $5 coupon on eBay right now. I got both codes for $27

 

Damn, where’d you get that coupon? Now I’m sad :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could, or  I could just wait a year or so when I'll actually play them and they are still cheap.

 

Young Blood is only a 30 dollar game so maybe it makes the deal look sweeter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I could, or  I could just wait a year or so when I'll actually play them and they are still cheap.

 

Young Blood is only a 30 dollar game so maybe it makes the deal look sweeter

 

In all honesty, I looked at it as $30 for Control, and Wolfenstein YB for free :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Wolfenstein YB redeems in the Bethesda app :sick:

 

You didn't care about EGS so you might as well not care about Bethesda either. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

 

You didn't care about EGS so you might as well not care about Bethesda either. :p

 

At least EGS has an actual “library” tab :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...