"I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting in Helsinki

4 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

How is anyone surprised by any of this anymore, lol.

Anyone who is genuinely surprised by this is at this point is either 1) mentally deficient or 2) willfuly dense or 3) a traitor to the interests and values of the United States of America. Or all 3, as is the case is with his 40% unshakeable base. 

• Thanks 1

"My people came to me, [Director of Nat'l Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

From the former CIA director:

3 minutes ago, legend said:

Oh, I'm not surprised at this point. But the state of affairs of the US from the perspective of just a few years ago is mind blowing.

Yeah I don’t mean you specifically. Just surprising that people are saying THIS is the moment. Like... wat.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

"My people came to me, [Director of Nat'l Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

From the former CIA director:

"Republican Patriots" is an oxymoron. 

15 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah I don’t mean you specifically. Just surprising that people are saying THIS is the moment. Like... wat.

Yeah I'm not convinced we've finally reached the long fabled "moment" (or if we ever will). I suspect people thinking that believe that while people defending Trump have long been doing mental gymnastics, that to continue it at this point would require Spiderman-like skill.

I really hope that's true, but I think it's very probably that Spiderman will leave impressed.

16 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

First thing my mind went to as well - except he's taking the side of Putin over the American people. Not sure how that isn't obvious to every American. 

Something, something, Obama, Crooked Hillary, raping illegal immigrants, brown terrorists, mandatory homosexuality, GUNNZZ!!

• Haha 1

Just got off work and I am disgesting this clusterfuck. I took a couple minutes just staring at a blank screen trying to decide what to say at this point.

When Mueller indicted the Russians on Friday someone posted a video here where someone on CNN said there is now as much evidence that Russia hacked the DNC as there was that Bin Laden was behind 9/11.

While that is true, I think the more politically poignant statement to make is that Trump is now at least as derelict in his duty as Commander in Chief denying the evidence that Russia attacked us as Bush was when he laid out the case for invading Iraq. 

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Just got off work and I am disgesting this clusterfuck. I took a couple minutes just staring at a blank screen trying to decide what to say at this point.

When Mueller indicted the Russians on Friday someone posted a video here where someone on CNN said there is now as much evidence that Russia hacked the DNC as there was that Bin Laden was behind 9/11.

While that is true, I think the more politically poignant statement to make is that Trump is now at least as derelict in his duty as Commander in Chief denying the evidence that Russia attacked us as Bush was when he laid out the case for invading Iraq. 

Disgesting = digesting something disgusting? It works!

Also: "McCabe is Comey!!"