Top Gun: Maverick | 96% Rotten Tomatoes

14 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

the F-14 Iran connection is coincidental to the more important task of the movie having the Tomcat in the film..

Cant wait to see it again 

It was also a decision made to not date the film. By making it a nameless aggressor, it really could be anyone, and the "who" really is tertiary in the scheme of the plot. 

Also, since it looks like they're going with 75 days until streaming instead of the current 45 days, I think I might break my theatrical record and see this for a 5th time. 

18 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Just leaving from seeing this in IMAX.  Great movie. The aerial combat is top notch and given what these modern planes can do, I think that would explain a lot of ufo sightings.  That one maneuver that one of the enemy planes does... :o

It's called "Pugachev's Cobra"

SAAB_35_Draken_performing_the_Cobra_mane
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

this movie just keeps going and going, passed Jurassic World yesterday and this weekend it'll knock off Titanic. Damn thing is still making a million+ a day and it's been out for like 70+ days

My son keeps asking when this movie comes out because he wants to watch it at home. I hadn't checked on its status lately but I figured it was still making money in theater. Crazy.

Paramount is planning a revival in a few weeks with I believe an additional scene, or it may be a behind the scenes clip? Some sort of new content.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:35 PM, DarkStar189 said:

My son keeps asking when this movie comes out because he wants to watch it at home. I hadn't checked on its status lately but I figured it was still making money in theater. Crazy.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:39 PM, Remarkableriots said:

I want to see it sometime soon.

8/23. I'm counting down the seconds while still trying to get out to see if for that 5th time. I would kill to see it in 4DX. 

• Halal 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/top-gun-maverick-still-isnt-streaming-even-as-digital-sales-hit-next-week/

Where is Top Gun: Maverick set to stream first? 

Top Gun: Maverick is expected to become available to stream as part of a subscription on Paramount Plus first. The movie is distributed by Paramount Pictures, which is owned by the same parent company as Paramount Plus.  

When is Top Gun: Maverick's streaming release date to watch at home?

Paramount hasn't set a streaming release date for the Top Gun sequel yet. 

According to this it doesn't have a streaming date yet.

15 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Where did you read this?

Top-Gun-Maverick.jpg?w=1000
VARIETY.COM

'Top Gun Maverick' will be available to purchase digitally next week, while Blu-ray and 4K UHD versions will release later this year.

Buckle up. As soon as next week, you’ll be able to watch Tom Cruise’s adrenaline-fueled flying missions in “Top Gun: Maverick” from the comfort of your couch. The box office-smashing sequel will be available to purchase digitally starting Aug. 23, while 4K Ultra HD, DVD and Blu-ray versions will release on Nov. 1.

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Top-Gun-Maverick.jpg?w=1000
VARIETY.COM

'Top Gun Maverick' will be available to purchase digitally next week, while Blu-ray and 4K UHD versions will release later this year.

I don't see where it mentions the Paramount + streaming version.