Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Where is the weirdest place you’ve pooped?

I guess for me maybe like an outhouse or an airplane bathroom. Never been one of those people who could poop outdoors while camping or something but would love to hear stories from anyone who has done this. 

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

My shower. It was a disaster.  

WOW tell us everything 

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

WOW tell us everything 

Long story short I could not hold it and I hate taking a shit the moment I get all clean in the shower. I thought I could force it down the drain like pee but I was wrong. Terribly wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Long story short I could not hold it and I hate taking a shit the moment I get all clean in the shower. I thought I could force it down the drain like pee but I was wrong. Terribly wrong. 

Lol holy fuck. That is horrible. Jesus Christ. 

I’ve been in that situation before and I just hopped out of the shower and pooped with a wet ass on the toilet seat and shampoo still in my hair then hopped back in after. A much better bet than what you did!

You’re a sick twisted fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Lol holy fuck. That is horrible. Jesus Christ. 

I’ve been in that situation before and I just hopped out of the shower and pooped with a wet ass on the toilet seat and shampoo still in my hair then hopped back in after. A much better bet than what you did!

You’re a sick twisted fuck. 

Hind sight that’s what I should’ve done. But the genius in me tried to cheat the system. 

13 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

I had to take a dump behind a tree near a brick wall while out for jog. I ended up splattering the wall with shit.

Lol Jesus Christ what the actual fuck

Did you wipe yourself?

28 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Did you wipe yourself?

Shake it off 

2 hours ago, Rachel said:

Did you wipe yourself?

Yeah i had my backpack with me so i used some paper from that. Not much else i could do when every step was a losing battle of not shitting.

I was on a Sunday walk and was passing the cemetery when suddenly I felt an explosive shit coming on. Home was about a 20 minute walk away and it was an emergency. I ended up running into the cemetery, scouring a trashcan for old napkins or anything and ran into the woods to take a shit while clinging to the tree for power. 

Turns out it wasn't really the woods but someone's overgrown backyard sort of and I realized while power-shitting that I could clearly see a driveway and cars behind me. Gladly nobody busted me, phew...

I, like @Biggie, have taken a dump in the shower. The difference was mine was liquid shits so it went down the drain.