Who's watching the World Cup final?

SaysWho?

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Stand up, put your hand over your heart, and sing the anthem you attention whore

I'll stand for the anthem at ballgames and such, but I don't think I've done the whole hand over my heart or sang along or even said the Pledge since I was a kid and they made you think you had to. No real reason, I'm just not much of a joiner.

7 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'll stand for the anthem at ballgames and such, but I don't think I've done the whole hand over my heart or sang along or even said the Pledge since I was a kid and they made you think you had to. No real reason, I'm just not much of a joiner.

I’ll let it slide since you’re not representing the country at the World Cup. But if you ever do I’ll be keeping my eye on you. 👀

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Stand up, put your hand over your heart, and sing the anthem you attention whore

This is such a stupid, non issue. If these leagues, teams, and owners really cared about what happened during the anthem, they wouldn’t sell beer and merch while the anthem is being played. But they do because :money: > :flag:

6 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This is such a stupid, non issue. If these leagues, teams, and owners really cared about what happened during the anthem, they wouldn’t sell beer and merch while the anthem is being played. But they do because :money: > :flag:

Who said anything about leagues, teams, or owners?   I give zero fucks about them.  I care and that’s what matters. 

4 hours ago, 2user1cup said:

Hot take: the anthem doesn't mean anything and is a platitude used to control the working class 

Be quiet Apoc. 

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So now do they go back to their professional soccer clubs?

🤔

WAT? You mean there isn’t such a thing! Wonder why. 

Between this and the WNBA, you have this weird thing against women's sports. 

I love the shitty takes online from people who say the team “disrespected the flag” when their social media profiles feature them wearing American flag bathing suits. The USWNT put the flag on the ground which is apparently horrible, yet these clowns have the flag rubbing against their taints and assholes, LUL.

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I love the shitty takes online from people who say the team “disrespected the flag” when their social media profiles feature them wearing American flag bathing suits. The USWNT put the flag on the ground which is apparently horrible, yet these clowns have the flag rubbing against their taints and assholes, LUL.

One is an actual United States of America flag. The other is a bathing suit made from material that looks like something similar to a flag. Glad I could help. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Come on, guys, biggie has always been terrible at forming cogent arguments. That's why he trolls. He can't do any better.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I think the problem he has is he backwards trolls and pisses himself off.

You disagree with my line of thought so it must be trolling. I’ll try harder next time to fit inside the circle jerk. 👌🏻

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You disagree with my line of thought so it must be trolling. I’ll try harder next time to fit inside the circle jerk. 👌🏻

Your line of thought was that there were no clubs in women's soccer, which is wrong. Trust me: people are giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you're trolling. :p