Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors, update - thousands of documents from 2015 civil case unsealed

30 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

There's this great thought I've heard that has always stuck with me: when people tell you who they are, believe them.

Edit: Epstein's jet was literally called "The Lolita Express". I think he told us who he is many, many times. 

Just to clarify, the nickname "The Lolita Express" was coined by the local USVI residents and the tabloids, not Epstein himself.

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to a source. Tartaglione is a former Orange County police officer who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville, according to court records.

So this was an attempted hit right?

Lawmaker says she’s been told to back off call for probe of Jeffrey Epstein’s work release

Florida Sen. Lauren Book has reached out to Capitol police after receiving an anonymous warning connected to her demand for a state inquiry into Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s handling of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s lenient work release program, the Miami Herald has learned.

Book, a vocal advocate for child sexual assault survivors, said she also received more than a dozen calls by Bradshaw’s political supporters asking her to back off on her call for an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement into Bradshaw.

Book, in an interview with the Herald, said she also asked the Capitol police, who handle security for state lawmakers, to look into claims made on a Russian website alleging that Bradshaw was behind an effort to access her phone and emails by using the pretext of “imminent danger’’ to obtain her personal information.

I’ve received countless phone calls saying ‘Little girl you don’t know what you’re getting into,’ and telling me that I should just stop,’’ said Book, a child sexual abuse survivor herself who has worked to pass strict sex offender laws in Florida.

The website, pbsotalk.org, is tied to a former Palm Beach sheriff’s deputy who moved to Russia after starting the blog that claims it is dedicated to exposing corruption in the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office. The former deputy, John Dougan, fled to Moscow in 2016 following an FBI raid on his Palm Beach home that he claims was politically motivated.

A Russian-based website -- founded by a former Palm Beach Sherrif's Office deputy on the run from the FBI in Moscow -- is claiming that the Palm Beach Sheriff is behind the threatening phone calls to a lawmaker who wants the state to investigate his handling of Epstein's work release program.

We're through the looking glass here, people.