Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (04 August 2020) OT - Stumble Toward Greatness (Update: Creative Mode announced!))

Pikachu

I really want them to give you something to do while spectating party members. I have a bunch of friends clamoring to play but I don't really enjoy all the waiting / feeling like I'm making people wait by continuing after the rest of my party is knocked out. It'd be fun if there was a little lobby for your party to go to after being knocked out with some objects to goof around with and a soccer goal.

3 hours ago, Moa said:

I really want them to give you something to do while spectating party members. I have a bunch of friends clamoring to play but I don't really enjoy all the waiting / feeling like I'm making people wait by continuing after the rest of my party is knocked out. It'd be fun if there was a little lobby for your party to go to after being knocked out with some objects to goof around with and a soccer goal.

They should have it set up like the Gulag in CoD, where those eliminated and spectating can throw or shoot little nerf darts at those competing.  

4 hours ago, Moa said:

Eh, I prefer spectating and cheering them on

43 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

They should just do like Mario Party and allow you to hit a button to make a taunting noise to whoever you're spectating. Oh, the magical things we could do with such a feature.

How about the F-Zero feature where you can spin a roulette wheel and if you win your friend fucking dies. 

On 8/15/2020 at 2:41 PM, JPDunks4 said:

They should have it set up like the Gulag in CoD, where those eliminated and spectating can throw or shoot little nerf darts at those competing.  

I wanted a mini game for losers where you fall down the plinko and then start a new race or something.

though I just usually quit if I’m the only person left and we are only 1-2 rounds in

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pikachu changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout OT - Stumble Toward Greatness (Update: Season 2 starting on October 8!)
  • Pikachu changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (04 August 2020) OT - Stumble Toward Greatness (Update: Season 2 starting on October 8!)
  • 2 weeks later...