The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (anime prequel film - 23 August 2021) - Official Trailer

Just now, Mercury33 said:

Soooooo good. I was heart broken there weren’t more episodes after that. Damn allergies kicked up towards then end when they finally found each other. 

My wife was like "oh man start the next one right away!" She was not pleased to learn that was the final ep of the season lol.

Just now, Jose said:

My wife was like "oh man start the next one right away!" She was not pleased to learn that was the final ep of the season lol.

I download the books on audible with the quickness. I finished the first book and I gotta say I’m pretty impressed with the changes they made. I think they did a really nice job with the linking the short stories together to create the show. 

14 hours ago, Jose said:

Ok then that is a no go :(

You’ll know who dies/lives and what kingdoms are/aren’t conquered. I played the games before reading the books and didn’t feel as though anything was spoiled. The games take place several years after the books end.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, Jose said:

I asked before, but I am curious for more takes. Will playing The Witcher 3 ruin the second season for me?

I watched the show first and then started and finished Witcher 3. There are some really fantastic callbacks in the show from the game, and knowing the backstory in the show also helped shape my decisions in the game. The way The Last Wish plays out in the game might be my very favorite part of the entire game. #TeamYennefer

11 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It says Skellige for books, games and Netflix. At least that is what it says on the wiki. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:
  Hide contents

It says Skellige for books, games and Netflix. At least that is what it says on the wiki. 

Spoiler

Oh gotcha. Yeah I knew he was in the books and game but he doesn’t really look or sound like someone from skellige on the show and I wasn’t sure if they said so I wasn’t sure. 

almost done with the second book and can’t wait to start the show over again after I finish. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Witcher Calculator Allows You to Experience the Franchise in the Most Optimal Way

You need 218 days for your Witcher experience. It means that you will finish by Sep 6, 2020.

1. The Witcher - 46 hours of gameplay, 23 days of playing
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - 34 hours of gameplay, 17 days of playing
  3. The Last Wish - 353 pages, 12 days of reading
  4. Season of Storms - 366 pages, 12 days of reading
  5. Sword of Destiny - 385 pages, 13 days of reading
  6. Blood of Elves - 324 pages, 11 days of reading
  7. Time of Contempt - 337 pages, 11 days of reading
  8. Baptism of Fire - 378 pages, 13 days of reading
  9. The Tower of Swallows - 439 pages, 15 days of reading
  10. Lady of the Lake - 540 pages, 18 days of reading
  11. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 103 hours of gameplay, 52 days of playing
  12. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone - 14 hours of gameplay, 7 days of playing
  13. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine - 28 hours of gameplay, 14 days of playing

I am mid-way through step 1.

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I missed that list earlier this year. 11 to 18 days to read each of those books? :lol:

I've only read the first two so far but it’s only taken me less than a week to reach each of them and that was me going slow while also reading other books. 

Well look at you being all literate and shit 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf - anime film to debut on 23 August 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf (anime prequel film - 23 August 2021) - Official Teaser Trailer