Sign in to follow this  
Brick

General Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 will offer LGBTQ romance options

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Uhhhhh...that would be kinda weird considering that his character....nevermind!

Wait, his character is what? I haven't been keeping up to date with everything about this game because I want to keep a bit of surprise lol. He's already your partner, isn't he? 

21 minutes ago, Brick said:

Wait, his character is what? I haven't been keeping up to date with everything about this game because I want to keep a bit of surprise lol. He's already your partner, isn't he? 

Spoiler

I think it was mentioned that he's kind of a ghost in the machine. I think. Unless i'm thinking of some other punk techno scifi project starring keanu reeves.

I'm down for some lesbo action. Who am i to judge?

51 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Do we create a character in Cyberpunk?  Or is the main character already set for the story?  

Pretty sure you create the physical look for your character but it will always be a character named V. Like Shepard in Mass Effect.

I was watching a video from Extra Credits about romance options, and something I'd like a developer to try and tackle are actual relationship choices, not just courtship choices. For many games, it's all about saying the right thing, and then the romance happens and you're in love. But there hasn't been a game that's weaved the actual relationship more into the story where it can fall apart.

Romance in games is almost always poorly handled, but this game is also going to throw trans-humanism at us as well, so I would think the LGBTQ is just one of their many challenges. 

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Pretty sure you create the physical look for your character but it will always be a character named V. Like Shepard in Mass Effect.

From the little I read though, the character can be male or female and there will be slight differences in how the story plays out and how you are treated on certain missions. 

35 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I was watching a video from Extra Credits about romance options, and something I'd like a developer to try and tackle are actual relationship choices, not just courtship choices. For many games, it's all about saying the right thing, and then the romance happens and you're in love. But there hasn't been a game that's weaved the actual relationship more into the story where it can fall apart.

Uhh, the sims! 🙄

7 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Sims don't got no story

No written story but a story definitely unfolds as you play :thinking:

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No written story but a story definitely unfolds as you play :thinking:

My story was that I married up everyone in the neighborhood and moved them into one house and then I stopped playing.

12 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

My story was that I married up everyone in the neighborhood and moved them into one house and then I stopped playing.

You missed out on running a veterinarian clinic! 

Imagine they didn't feature these options at this point after the seemingly daily drama revolving around this game's representation of xyz elements of society. And if they didn't include any romance options...Alt-Right sleeper cell status confirmed. 

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

From the little I read though, the character can be male or female and there will be slight differences in how the story plays out and how you are treated on certain missions. 

CDPR is aiming for a "non-binary" character option as well, which is what I will play as :p