Steam Summer Sale 6/25 - 7/9

crispy4000

I keep debating on getting all of the DLC factions for Total Warhammer 1 and 2. I already have Chaos and Norsca since they were preorder bonuses. I’m just not sure I’ll actually replay the campaigns as Beastmen/Woodelves or Vampire Coast/Tomb Kings, though. I’m probably better off waiting for the third game.

Valve promises to learn from Steam’s Summer Sale, and gives away 5,000 more games

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Grand Prix. We realize that the race track had some unexpected turns – we tried to straighten them out when we could, and we’ll anticipate the curves better next time we invite you to the races.

As an extra gift for those that participated, we have randomly selected 5,000 users that contributed from any team in the Steam Grand Prix to receive the top game from their wishlist. Users that were randomly selected will receive their gift within 48 hours from the end of the Steam Grand Prix.

The Summer Sale runs until 18:00 BST (13:00 ET, 10:00 PT), so you’ve got a few hours left to pick up some bargains. For those of you keeping score at home, Team Tortoise ended the Grand Prix in second place, Team Hare came in third, and Teams Cockatiel and Pig finished in joint last, having failed to win a single race.

Sad!