Steam Summer Sale 6/25 - 7/9

crispy4000

Maybe I should finally get MGSV? There are a some smaller games I might pick up too. Probably won't be a big sale for me.

36 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think I'm gonna start with getting the AC Origins DLC. Crazy how I never got it before now. $40 is steep for these expansion passes, though.

It's pricey, but both sets of DLC make up a shit ton of content.

37 minutes ago, legend said:

Maybe I should finally get MGSV? There are a some smaller games I might pick up too. Probably won't be a big sale for me.

Yes, I can't recommend that game enough.

37 minutes ago, legend said:

It's pricey, but both sets of DLC make up a shit ton of content.

I'd hope so for that price. I'll take it for $15. The Odyssey season pass isn't on sale, but I can wait for it, because I still haven't gotten far in the game at all. Need to get back to it.

51 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yes, I can't recommend that game enough.

Sounds good!

51 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'd hope so for that price. I'll take it for $15. The Odyssey season pass isn't on sale, but I can wait for it, because I still haven't gotten far in the game at all. Need to get back to it.

Oh I actually misread your post as Odyssey. I don't actually know about Origins :p But I presume it's similar to the the content they've been releasing for Odyssey which is a ton.

I picked up A Hat in Time's DLC. Absolutely loved that game and I didn't even know it had DLC so that was a nice surprise. 

I doubt I'll pick anything else up, I might pick one of my wishlist games at random and buy it, but with Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Super Mario Maker 2 coming out I've got enough to play for the next little while. 

20 hours ago, Nokt said:

I picked up A Hat in Time's DLC. Absolutely loved that game and I didn't even know it had DLC so that was a nice surprise. 

I doubt I'll pick anything else up, I might pick one of my wishlist games at random and buy it, but with Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Super Mario Maker 2 coming out I've got enough to play for the next little while. 

I was thinking of doing that as well.  Upgrade my Dark Souls to the Remastered version too.

Beyond that, I can’t see myself picking up anything.  AAA discounts should be lower in the Winter Sale.

$14.99 for Witcher 3 complete could also be good, but I get the feeling it’ll plummet in price after Cyberpunk is out.  Happened to Witcher 2.

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

$14.99 for Witcher 3 complete could also be good, but I get the feeling it’ll plummet in price after Cyberpunk is out.  Happened to Witcher 2.

How much cheaper do you want the best game of this gen to get before playing it? :p 

27 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I was hoping for a lower price on Ace Combat DMC5. Looks like I will wait for the next sale. 

I am tempted to pick up Nioh for $20. 

If Ace Combat had VR support on PC I’d buy it in a heartbeat, but the VR missions seem to be PSVR exclusive. :( 

Purchased about 20 on sale VR games for my Index (that I won't have for a while yet). Here's the list... For those with Headset's what are other on sale must haves:

Purchased:

In Death

Elven Assassin

Audioshield

Pirate Trainer

Gunclob

Arizona Sunshine

Superhot

Runesage

Form

Raw Data

Ocean Rift

BoxVR

Gorn.

1 hour ago, Dexterryu said:

Purchased about 20 on sale VR games for my Index (that I won't have for a while yet). Here's the list... For those with Headset's what are other on sale must haves:

Purchased:

In Death

Elven Assassin

Audioshield

Pirate Trainer

Gunclob

Arizona Sunshine

Superhot

Runesage

Form

Raw Data

Ocean Rift

BoxVR

Gorn.

Raw Data, Audio Shield and SuperhotVR are f'n awesome. Rick and Morty is fantastic as well if you like the show, I also recommend Budget Cuts and Batman VR if you liked Arkham Knight (it finishes the story of AK)

On 6/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Booo, I was hoping it would be on sale.  I was wanting it for my summer gaming but I may pass on it for now.

• 2 weeks later...