What big games are left this year? What are you excited for and buying?

Spork3245

Gears of War 5

WWE 2k20

Death Stranding

I'm hoping for the announcement of the Switch mini, which I will easily put the money down on a reservation. Other than those games and a possible new offering from Nintendo, I am content with my backlog. If I get hired for this job soon (fingers crossed and praying), I probably will not have the time to indulge in games like for the past year.

I'm trying my best to stick to a budget, and I don't see much in the rest of the year that's really going to be a challenge for me to resist. Outer Worlds is a huge score for me thanks to Game Pass. I really loved Borderlands 1&2, but never really played them co-op, so I can probably wait for the eventual "All The DLC Edition" of Borderlands 3. Death Stranding is wait-and-see for me. I've loved me some Metal Gear Solid in the past, but I'm not automatically on board for Kojima's BS. That 9 minute trailer from a few weeks ago was not really selling me. 

Uh... I dunno. 

Mario Maker 2

Link's Awakening overpriced remake

Pokemon although it looks like they're putting very little effort into it compared to the other game GF is making

Death Standing I guess? Not impressed at all by the nonsense I've seen but I'll check it out.

Really struggling here. Borderlands 3 just looks like more of the same, and I was sick of the formula with 2, so...

I'm sure there's multiple more games I'll pick up, but it's looking like a sparse second half of 2019. Luckily I've REALLY been enjoying Bloodstained so far, to my great surprise.

3 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

It’s the follow game from the guys who made Until Dawn. They’re starting a new anthology of games where each one represents a different style of horror. I believe the first one is a Ghost Story. 

Oh snap! Guess I will add this to the list. Loved Until Dawn!