Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SaysWho?

Sony Last of Us voice actress nearly blurts out Last of Us Part II release date

Recommended Posts

According to insider ZhugeEx, that's exactly what they're aiming for:

 

"It's the current internal date, yes."

 

RG0BS1U.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

This video is over an hour. When does she say it is coming out?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

This video is over an hour. When does she say it is coming out?

 

 

22 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

 

Guys, I linked the video at a timestamp before she says it; did you not even click?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I clicked on it earlier and it started in the beginning. This guy walked over her answering the question. So she didn't spill the release date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rodimus said:

I clicked on it earlier and it started in the beginning. This guy walked over her answering the question. So she didn't spill the release date.

 

It sure as heck didn't. :p 

 

She said, "I think Ffffffeee-" As in, "I think February." She almost spilled it, and it's been confirmed to be the target date internally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

 

It sure as heck didn't. :p 

 

She said, "I think Ffffffeee-" As in, "I think February." She almost spilled it, and it's been confirmed to be the target date internally.

It really did that is when I saw the intro and saw it was over an hour. Did the interviewer realize he was asking her a question he knew she couldn't answer and then purposely talked over her? It sure seemed that way.  And here I thought you where being cute with the Fffff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rodimus said:

It really did that is when I saw the intro and saw it was over an hour. Did the interviewer realize he was asking her a question he knew she couldn't answer and then purposely talked over her? It sure seemed that way.

 

He did a lot of talking, which is particularly embarrassing considering she was giving him an actual answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...